What do I need/want to go with my lift?

LakeEffect

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler
I ordered a 21 JLU, after selling my 09 JKU. I had a Rough Country 2.5" spacer lift on the JKU and for the most part loved it. I did run into issues with old components failing one after another after the lift. I'm thinking of doing the same lift for the JLU, with 33" tires. I do some off-roading but its mainly a daily driver. I like the 2.5" height and I'll probably upgrade the shocks down the road but I could be swayed.

So my question is what other components should I consider replacing, with this spacer lift?

Do I need to address my track bars or control arms?

Is there another kit I should consider?
Sponsored

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Definitely look into at least an adjustable front and rear track bar to keep your axles centered, and even a set of adjustable front upper control arms to get your caster angle dialed in properly!

If you're looking for a more entry-level system that includes all of the most necessary components for lifting your vehicle, take a look at our Ride Right lift kit! It uses our maintenance-free, dual durometer Giiro bushings to help soak up road noise and vibrations, provides an awesome amount of flex, and keeps your vehicle driving the way it's supposed to. I'll leave a link for you to check out, but let me know if you have any questions at all. Good luck with your build!

https://www.claytonoffroad.com/product/jeep-wrangler-25-ride-right-lift-kit-4dr-2018-jl