First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 2013 Ram2500
Occupation
Retired - Business Consultant
Here come the sparks: does everyone realize they are only getting one side of the story and the details are single sourced? There may be a lot more here because more than once (or more than 1000) we have seen additional details leak out over the course of the thread development.

It's easy to become a victim or find pen pals when you're lonesome on a forum. Personally, I'm not buying much of this based on wheel spacers.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jeepjayjeep

Jeepjayjeep

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JEEP RUBICON UNLIMITED RECON SPECIAL EDITION
First step is to ask them for a denial in writing because your lawyer wants a copy.
Here come the sparks: does everyone realize they are only getting one side of the story and the details are single sourced? There may be a lot more here because more than once (or more than 1000) we have seen additional details leak out over the course of the thread development.

It's easy to become a victim or find pen pals when you're lonesome on a forum. Personally, I'm not buying much of this based on wheel spacers.
Whattaguy! You work for FCA??? Own a JEEP? Hope it happens to you….

• Haha
Reactions: GtX

mini_cal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Unlimited
Like some others have pointed out, try to get someone from a new channel to do an article/help with some exposure.

contact FCA directly and keep asking to escalate your case - ask for documented proof on how spacers can cause a transmission failure.

a few years ago, the headliner in my new Tacoma kept falling out - they originally denied my warranty claim because I installed a dashcam (according to the dealer)... didn't touch the headliner. Contacted Toyota directly several times to escalate the case - sent photos, asked for an explanation.

yes it was a huge PIA but you need to be persistent. eventually the replaced my headliner and let me know it was cut too short from the factory after trying to blame me for several months.

av8or

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2023 Rivian R1T
Occupation
FedEx-retired
I don’t understand the phrase “they have to prove”. They really don’t have to do anything. They say warranty is denied and they aren’t going to fix it free. When warranty is denied by dealer and FCA. It becomes a stalemate quickly.

Ive been denied warranty on my 20 JLUR and I can tell you it’s a f’d up feeling, but there’s not much you can do. It’s not like you can grab them by the throat and make them fix it. The burden of proof is now on the customer.

JEEPIDON

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 2013 Ram2500
Occupation
Retired - Business Consultant
Whattaguy! You work for FCA??? Own a JEEP? Hope it happens to you….
Yes I own several Jeeps. No I don't work for FCA.

I was a federal prosecutor so I really am used to seeing more than one side to a story, especially when the story doesn't make sense.

It's not personal.

Sponsored

SSWIM

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too Many
You asked a question. What do I do? Pay the price to get it fixed. Sadly the reality is if you go another route you will incur cost that will probably exceed said cost of repair.

Stinks for sure.

Sam

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

what size tires are you running OP? im assuming on stock wheels?

Sponsored

TJ_HOOKER

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Ecodiesel
Jeep Wrangler JL What do I do? FCA DENIED TRANSMISSION ISSUE 93598295-4D4F-4645-8E73-74C57B469DB7

There’s one in a yard in Orillia. If it was me I’d have bought this and tossed it in already and told that dealer to blow me. Try and get the trans computer with it.

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkin Rubi XR
i agree with some others on here, id be curious to see how the vehicle was driven, and if these problems just showed up or maybe there is an underlying cause to them. I do have to LOL at all the "lawyer up" posts.

2mnycars

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Suggests you contact @JeepCares They will refer you to whatever-they-call themselves. When I did this it was FCA Jeep Canada Customer Cares. They were very helpful.
Sponsored