What Diode Dynamics Kit?

btkrausen

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Looking for new fog lights and not sure what kit to buy. I have a JLUR with an Smittybuilt XRC bumper. The kit on Quadratec says not for Rubicon with steel bumper but I’m assuming that’s for the factory kit.
Sponsored

James_a

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon
Looking for new fog lights and not sure what kit to buy. I have a JLUR with an Smittybuilt XRC bumper. The kit on Quadratec says not for Rubicon with steel bumper but I’m assuming that’s for the factory kit.
Look at their website They're running a 15% off sale for BF and clearly state which kit to choose. I'm debating purchasing these but can't decide if I should get the "pro" or "max."

https://www.diodedynamics.com/ss3-led-fog-light-kit-for-2018-2020-jeep-jl-wrangler.html

OP
OP
btkrausen

btkrausen

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
btkrausen

btkrausen

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

mark090852

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wranger Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Look at their website They're running a 15% off sale for BF and clearly state which kit to choose. I'm debating purchasing these but can't decide if I should get the "pro" or "max."

https://www.diodedynamics.com/ss3-led-fog-light-kit-for-2018-2020-jeep-jl-wrangler.html
I just purchased and installed those fog lights with the "pro" power level. They are extremely bright compared to the Halogen fog lights that came on my 2020 Rubicon. I can't imagine how bright the "max" lights would be.

RedRaptorJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mazda3 Hatch, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon LE
Anyone of you ballers get the newly introduced SS3 MAX yet in Selective Yellow?;)
Sponsored