What did you screw up or tear up on your Jeep today?

OP
OP
Down South

Down South

First Name
Sam
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Well, you know what they say. Bad decisions make great stories.
Advertisement

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
While I’m not aiming to get them, the ones I’ve gotten…have some memories with them. I still break out the touch up if I see primer though. lol
I’m pretty particular, with my WRX I was careful where I parked, left the dogs at home, and was generally paranoid about perfect paint. Always concerned with door dings, scratches, etc. Even with the Jeep, I only do 2 bucket hand wash, and it keep it waxed. I never once took my last Jeep through an automatic wash. I make sure to keep the paint free of micro scratches from bad washing because even with brush stripes it still cleaned up super nice. But I wasn’t afraid to get trail rash, it comes with the territory. From 10 feet it looks awesome, and if anyone ever did notice it was always in a good way; “oh wow! You are one of the few that actually use their Jeep’s! That’s awesome!” Never a negative word, it’s the way it should look in my opinion. Didn’t even hurt the resale. I’m waiting to take delivery on a much nicer rig, and I won’t hesitate to drag it down a tight trail, or drop the bumper on a rock ledge. And the dogs will have the cabin air filter clogged in the first 5,000 miles just like the last one. It’s not worth the hit in resale (if any) to keep it pristine

ReimundKrohn

First Name
Ray
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Islander Sting Grey
Vandalism......sometimes I feel that is worse than theft!
It is. When something is stolen from you, it is because the thief recognized it’s value and coveted it. When something of yours is vandalized, it is because the vandal wanted to demonstrate their utter contempt for you and what you own.

“This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken.”
- Stephen R. Donaldson.

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
I washed it, it rained, then got road grime again and then sun came back out...

Just doesn't like to be clean I guess.

Sort of like giving the dog a bath and runs out side and wallows around in the flower bed.
My doodle did that. Fresh out of a bath and she runs out the back door and rolls in the freshly cut grass. She was green as can be and so proud of herself :CWL:.
IMG_0400-X3.jpg

AZ Hella

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
A better steering stabilizer is a good idea anyway….and the black fenders are fairly inexpensive….
I ordered another factory stabilizer. Only $31 and I do t have any steering issues. And that damaged fender is the perfect excuse to order a fender chop kit!

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
My brother-in-law thought it was funny to add bandaids to my trail damage.
62592EA9-35B2-45BE-9A8E-60C5BD24FBA0.jpeg

Advertisement

Clayton Offroad

Advertisement