First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR; 2020 Silverado Trail Boss
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks! :like:
My husband keeps telling me I need to get Fox On The Run across the top of the windshield:rock:
Great song... but for some reason I don't see you runnin' from anything! :)
Sponsored

Kluk Ztopolovky

First Name
Kluk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport 2dr Sting Gray manual
Mine presented as a SHE. Sheā€™s a Firecracker Red MOAB with Black accents. When I first brought her home the neighbor came over and said wow, sheā€™s Jazzy. Well sheā€™s flamboyant, flashy, eye catching and possesses quite an attitude. Her name then became Miss Jazz and her windshield banner reads All That Jazz. And to make her a bit more eye catching she is in the shop right now getting a lift, new Fuel wheels, tires and side steps. Iā€™m afraid her ego will over the edge when I pick her up.

0DFF1C1E-0A74-4855-8E60-FD91FCA7C950.jpeg
I canā€™t decide! My Jeep is black underneath but wrapped currently in Tiffany blue. I loved rock crawling my first time out and hope to get better and better at it-so we talked about Rocky (since Iā€™m originally from Philly) but she feels more like a girl now that sheā€™s so pretty. Dh suggested Roxie (Rocksy?) which is the top runner so far.
Well , she is Tifffany then isn't she ? I think Tiffany is a really fine looking rig : )

Az-jewel

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
aquajeepgirl.com
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 JLU Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
SAHM
Well , she is Tifffany then isn't she ? I think Tiffany is a really fine looking rig : )
Thatā€™s what my 16 yo daughter suggested! It got some traction ;).

Sponsored

Grimace-912

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon and 9 other bikes, trucks, cars :)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Red Red Wine

FishtownPride

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door
My wife calls the Sting Gray 2 door "the Baby" since she gets all the attention from both of us. I started calling the jeep "Baby Ray" because of the color, but I don't know if it is sticking more than just "The Baby". Im sure our actual kids are happy about all this...

Boatbuilder88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Wrangler JL Sport S
Occupation
F-16 Engineer (retired)
My wife calls the Sting Gray 2 door "the Baby" since she gets all the attention from both of us. I started calling the jeep "Baby Ray" because of the color, but I don't know if it is sticking more than just "The Baby". Im sure our actual kids are happy about all this...
We bought our Jeep to be my daily driver. After about a month, my wife started asking me to park HER BABY in the garage (vs. out in the driveway) so it stays out of the sun. I think she lets me drive it to work maybe once a week. lol. I think it might be time to start Jeep shopping again. Sure wish these things weren't so expensive!

Sponsored

TrewJL

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Occupation
CEO
"BRIC KS". carried the name over from the JKU

Saphira2019JL

First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon, 1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ SE
291A9615-2506-4B10-A812-6CCF70E6C041.jpeg
Poppy (red flower) for my Flame Red 97 TJ, and Saphira for my Ocean Blue 19 JLUR. Saphira is the blue dragon in the movie, Eragon. My oldest son suggested the name. Iā€™m getting window decals made something like this.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Rigs looking good, you sitting on 40s ? Your towering over the other rigs, lol.
Yup 40s and 4 inch lift. I traded it in on Friday for a Hellayella JLUR. I will build that one up as well. Going with 38s a d a 2 inch lift this time. Figured I would switch it up.
Sponsored