What did you name your Jeep JL?

OP3NROAD

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara & 2014 Cherokee
we have not received our Sahara Turbo JL yet, its on the tuck (?) so hopefully this week, but we have named it "OP3NROAD". We have personalized plates and have ordered hood decals as well. WE used the "3" instead of an E to represent our 3 daughters, and in the hood decals, the 3 looks like an M on its side as all three daughters names start with an M. Can't wait to take them for a ride in it with the top off!!!
Sponsored

obiwankabaldi

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
we have not received our Sahara Turbo JL yet, its on the tuck (?) so hopefully this week, but we have named it "OP3NROAD". We have personalized plates and have ordered hood decals as well. WE used the "3" instead of an E to represent our 3 daughters, and in the hood decals, the 3 looks like an M on its side as all three daughters names start with an M. Can't wait to take them for a ride in it with the top off!!!
That is really cool and well thought out. Congrats.

Sponsored

spoiledkari

First Name
Kari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Occupation
Teacher
My current JKU is Jackson Jeep. My new mojito JLU will be Mean Joe Jeep (since it's green). Always boys names for stick shifts and girls names for automatics.

Sting_NC_USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Copied from my Garage post:

In trying to come up with a nickname for our new JL, we saw this picture and the name just came naturally. Do you see it, too?

I ended up modifying the Fuel center cap so that the camera would be integrated into it. Hence, The Bear was born!

Bear!.jpg

JBall

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi/Billet Silver
Merc (short for Mercury)

Mercury.jpg

-Mercury is the closest planet to the sun and is named after the Roman god Mercury (Mercurius.)

-It is the fastest moving planet in our solar system.

-Mercury looks pretty, in its shiny, fast-moving liquid form

-The symbol Hg that mercury is known by comes from its Greek name, hydrargyrum, which means "liquid silver" to reflect its shiny surface. The element is also known as quicksilver for its mobility.

-Mercury can be dangerous

Shooting or Jeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 RAV4
Mine is Betty II. The original Black Betty (my original black JKU) left my garage a few mo ths ago. . .

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
I named mine “snuffy” short for Snuffaluffagus. If you are too young I can’t help you. It showed up a week ago. Now the family wants to rename it.

Sponsored

JBall

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I named mine “snuffy” short for Snuffaluffagus. If you are too young I can’t help you. It showed up a week ago. Now the family wants to rename it.
If the rest of your family can see him, can it really be Snuffleupagus?

JBall

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yea, may not make sense now. it was funny until it showed up, I ordered Jan 11th.
Well from what I have heard, everyone can see Mr. Snuffleupagus now-not just Big Bird. Travesty!