Philly_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

I'm good! I know it's Fountains of Wayne as a one-hit-wonder, but I do love Bowling for Soup. Ironically, it does sound like a song they would sing. My favorite, though is Ohio (Come Back to Texas). That is such an awesome tune...
Definitely a good one!
Sponsored

Mitoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon - Crystal Granite
I have a Reign purple Wrangler JLU Willys on order now, and I'm thinking of naming her "Lizzie". Actually thought of it the day before Queen Elizabeth passed, which was kinda crazy, since I hadn't even heard of the health issues at the time. I just thought, "purple is the color of royalty", and it was "Reign purple", so it just clicked in my head that Lizzie would be nice.

Now, I guess it's a memorial šŸ˜¢ šŸ’œ

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Totally messed up and got the wrong band! It's been a long day... Fountains of Wayne is the correct band. Unfortunately, I have made that mistake so many times I forget which one is actually correct until I double check!

Just corrected my original post. šŸ‘
I enjoyed I got to watch the other version. šŸ™‚

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Turn Wrenches/ Write code
Rubi Soho, after one of my all time favorite songs:

Caught you on your Moab trails thread (good lookinā€™ out, BTW. Shared it everywhere I could).
Came here to give you a virtual high five. Iā€™ve been a HUGE Rancid fan since Discovering them in probably 98 or 99. Not many of us in the off road space so I shout it out whenever I spot another.

Dgr401

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Sport S - Granite Crystal
Occupation
Retired
This is Freddie.

31F9FB88-2F68-4FE4-A712-4E09A4DF9D6B.jpeg

Sponsored

SoCalDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLURXR
Iā€™ve been racking my brain for several weeks and have come up with nothing for my Jeep. My little bougie white Mercedes convertible is named Blanche (huge Golden Girls fan here). So I considered Dorothy (Dot for short) for the 392.
But I also feel like he might be a male? Ha.
Iā€™m open to suggestions. Would love some help.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you name your Jeep JL? 31F9FB88-2F68-4FE4-A712-4E09A4DF9D6B
Does your Jeep have the stock suspension?

Rubi SoHo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR-XR
Occupation
Physician
Caught you on your Moab trails thread (good lookinā€™ out, BTW. Shared it everywhere I could).
Came here to give you a virtual high five. Iā€™ve been a HUGE Rancid fan since Discovering them in probably 98 or 99. Not many of us in the off road space so I shout it out whenever I spot another.
Thatā€™s rad! Saw them live last Sept in Salt Lake City with the Dropkick Murphyā€™s. All told Iā€™ve seen Rancid live 10-15x and have also been a fan since the late 90ā€™s.

In 2 weeks weā€™ll be in Irvine, CA checking out one of Tim Armstrongā€™s latest project bands, the Interrupters. More on the Ska end of things, but worth a listen if you havenā€™t heard of them.

SoCalDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLURXR
Yes- for the 392 XR.
Do you know how much different it is from a Rubicon with the Xtreme Recon package? Still 35ā€ tires? Curious cause thatā€™s what I ordered and your Jeep height looks perfect!

Rubi SoHo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR-XR
Occupation
Physician
Do you know how much different it is from a Rubicon with the Xtreme Recon package? Still 35ā€ tires? Curious cause thatā€™s what I ordered and your Jeep height looks perfect!
Same suspension is my understanding

Sponsored

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cultural Heritage Researcher
I have a '23 Earl JLUR on order. At some point after I shared my build sheet here on the forum, I had someone tell me it was gonna be a beast of a Jeep. 2 things came to mind when I read that

1. With the matching top & fenders, she's almost too pretty for a Jeep, and that's not very beast/aggressive looking
  2. There are jeeps out there that are much bigger beasts than mine will be, so I wrote back that at best it's gonna be a baby beast at best when I take delivery.

Eventually that got me thinking and I decided to name her BeeBee, short for Baby Beast.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you name your Jeep JL? F7D0F9D4-463A-42B5-99B0-29B41DAB5024

RockymtnJL

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 23 JLUR 4XE
My 18 was Honey Badger. Trying to come up with a new name for my 23 Hydro Blue Rubicon 4XE ā€¦if it ever gets here!
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you name your Jeep JL? 1662957667278

Grumps

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Reign JLURD
I came up with ā€œStart chasing your dreams instead of just waking up from themā€ and my wife named our Jeep ā€œDream Chaserā€.

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Turn Wrenches/ Write code
Thatā€™s rad! Saw them live last Sept in Salt Lake City with the Dropkick Murphyā€™s. All told Iā€™ve seen Rancid live 10-15x and have also been a fan since the late 90ā€™s.

In 2 weeks weā€™ll be in Irvine, CA checking out one of Tim Armstrongā€™s latest project bands, the Interrupters. More on the Ska end of things, but worth a listen if you havenā€™t heard of them.
That's awesome. I think I'm somewhere around 5-8ish. They don't always come close to my area so I'm usually running to Boston because I have a lot of friends there, and that's easier than navigating NYC solo.
I got to see DKM last March. First time in probably 8 years. They were good, even though I'm not into all of their newer stuff. The Bombpops opened and they were pretty incredible.
The Interrupters are awesome. I got to see them in 2014 w/ Less Than Jake. I haven't had the chance to see them since. Their new record has been one of the best new records I've listed to in a long time. They recently did a pretty good interview with Toby Morse (from H2O) on his podcast.
Sponsored