What did you name your Jeep JL?

Truck633

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JL
Just got mine last week, the ol CJ was called girlfriend, cause I spent all my time under her!! The JL is nameless as of now, but something will pop into mind!!

offrampclimber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon
I’ve been racking my brain for several weeks and have come up with nothing for my Jeep. My little bougie white Mercedes convertible is named Blanche (huge Golden Girls fan here). So I considered Dorothy (Dot for short) for the 392.
But I also feel like he might be a male? Ha.
I’m open to suggestions. Would love some help.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you name your Jeep JL? E12AF490-1822-4D52-87A0-05FC5FFDFC91
The 392 doesn't really fit in with the Golden Girls (other than sounding like Bea Arthur). I think it's more like Vicki Lawrence in Mama's Family 😂 Maybe you should name it Thelma.

Texops

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi 392 Wrangler
Occupation
Retirement From Oil Refinery
Thinking TanTrum since it’s Tan and throws a tantrum when you hit the skinny pedal lol, or Sidewinder like a snake in the sand.

3440DA43-6042-4EE7-9E9C-6619E6BC08F4.jpeg

Sponsored

Philly_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

This is Stacy… because her mom has it going on.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you name your Jeep JL? 1662864767702

For those who don’t get it, it’s a reference to the Fountains of Wayne song, “Stacy’s Mom.”

Also helps that my girlfriend has claimed the title of “Stacy’s Mom” so she loves the name. 🤣

Last edited:

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you name your Jeep JL? IMG20220612183857

For those who don’t get it, it’s a reference to the Bowling for Soup song, “Stacy’s Mom.”

Also helps that my girlfriend has claimed the title of “Stacy’s Mom” so she loves the name. 🤣
Was a huge Rachel Hunter fan, so I always liked the Fountains of Wayne version of the song. 😁

Sponsored

ObiMatt87

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, 2018 Buick Enclave Avenir
Occupation
U.S. Air Force Active Duty (Retired), U.S. Air Force GS Civilian (Current)

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you name your Jeep JL? IMG20220612183857

For those who don’t get it, it’s a reference to the Bowling for Soup song, “Stacy’s Mom.”

A) I love Bowling for Soup. B) I love Stacy's Mom as a song, and the Jeep naming is great!

Philly_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

Was a huge Rachel Hunter fan, so I always liked the Fountains of Wayne version of the song. 😁
A) I love Bowling for Soup. B) I love Stacy's Mom as a song, and the Jeep naming is great!
Totally messed up and got the wrong band! It's been a long day... Fountains of Wayne is the correct band. Unfortunately, I have made that mistake so many times I forget which one is actually correct until I double check!

Just corrected my original post. 👍

ObiMatt87

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, 2018 Buick Enclave Avenir
Occupation
U.S. Air Force Active Duty (Retired), U.S. Air Force GS Civilian (Current)
Totally messed up and got the wrong band! It's been a long day... Fountains of Wayne is the correct band. Unfortunately, I have made that mistake so many times I forget which one is actually correct until I double check!

Just corrected my original post. 👍
I'm good! I know it's Fountains of Wayne as a one-hit-wonder, but I do love Bowling for Soup. Ironically, it does sound like a song they would sing. My favorite, though is Ohio (Come Back to Texas). That is such an awesome tune...
Sponsored