Sponsored

What did you name your Jeep JL?

dirtdigr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Mine is named 'KAIBLU'...

'Kai' is Hawaiian for Ocean / Water, etc.
'Blu', well -- that's self-explanatory, since I could only use six letters for the license plate.

And yes, he's an Ocean Blue JL. đź‘Ť

Cheers,
-CM-
Where do you go wheeling on Oahu?

falcon241073

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
I'm a big Star Wars fan. JL is all white so I named it "Wampa".

Then you’ll appreciate what I’m naming my Jeep. Sarge green with red accents and tan seats so Boba Fett. Because I’m not brave enough or trusting of people enough to name the Jeep after Fett’s ship lol. You’d have to be a starwars fan to understand. I might do it but spell it in Aurabesh (starwars alphabet) on the hood. Only huge starwars fans would know it and they’d get it. I’ll include mandalorian logos on the Jeep.

Sponsored

Gladius Nova

First Name
Gladius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
Then you’ll appreciate what I’m naming my Jeep. Sarge green with red accents and tan seats so Boba Fett. Because I’m not brave enough or trusting of people enough to name the Jeep after Fett’s ship lol. You’d have to be a starwars fan to understand. I might do it but spell it in Aurabesh (starwars alphabet) on the hood. Only huge starwars fans would know it and they’d get it. I’ll include mandalorian logos on the Jeep.
I get it! Yeah. Have you heard even in the toys, they changed the name to just “Boba Fett’s ship? Your idea sounds cool though.

falcon241073

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
I get it! Yeah. Have you heard even in the toys, they changed the name to just “Boba Fett’s ship? Your idea sounds cool though.
Lol. Yea I heard. Makes me was to do it more.

Get personalized tags. Either just “Fett” or “B Fett”

falcon241073

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link

Get the skull cut large for the hood and the journeyman symbol small and next to the name on the hood.

13DC95EC-D497-4BA3-AEDC-2A17231849E6.png

9773F4D2-C06A-4A53-A8D9-FFCBE8AED5D4.png

CDRMidnight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Where do you go wheeling on Oahu?
Aloha @dirtdigr -- I haven't gone wheeling (yet) out here. To be honest, I spend most of my time either at work or in the water (snorkel / scuba). So, the 'KaiBlu' name is even more appropiate! :)

Cheers,
-CM-

Sponsored

iamstillvince

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler sport s
just renamed it to Firespray in last few days

Bartholomew

First Name
Bartholomew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Mine is pretty tame. My 5 year old daughter named my sarge green JLUR Beep It Jeep It. My wife and mother-in-law locked on to that name fast. To get back at my MIL, she wanted to get the tags GOSMWHR on her Ford Expedition, so now I am riding around with those tags on Beep It Jeep It.

falcon241073

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
just renamed it to Firespray in last few days
Yea they renamed the ship to the name of the ship type. It’s a modified firespray ship. I mean really? If they want to rename it then just rename the thing. Hollywierd really has lost all imagination and creativity. Lol.