What did you name your Jeep JL?

NotMyHubbysJeep

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4-door Bright White 2021
Still working on Custom Plates/Name - searching availibility.

MRSHMLW (marshmellow) Black and tan interior. Toasted Marshmellow is golden brown. (Could put 'Toasted' on the hood. Im liking this.

JENNY (tag '8675309' is taken) so is JENNY
SNOW WHITE (tag 70WARFS)

thoughts? Ideas?
Sponsored

Flanman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from computer sales
A few years ago we were vacationing on Saint John and we rented a Jeep. My wife and I were both very impressed with the Jeep and fell in love with it. So when it came time to naming our brand new Jeep my wife said Saint John.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you name your Jeep JL? 2802CA9E-BF66-4096-BAB1-F38D7B7CC506

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
I've actually been considering a name change for mine. I'm not overly superstitious, but the name that was the leading contender early on kind of got put on the "no" list after the namesake in a TV series pretty much got beat to hell and back and eventually got blown to bits.

So I ended up going with a different name, based on a different ship from a book series. But lately I've been thinking I like the other better. So, in reality, it's just silly worrying about the name, or changing it. But out of curiosity I looked up changing the name of boats, which I was surprised to see was considered very bad luck. But there is a way to do it, to avoid the bad luck.

"you must first remove all traces of the old name. This means removing the name from the hull, burning the old logbook and paperwork, and requesting the gods to forget the old name. Then, you re-christen the boat with alcohol. First offer some to the water, some to the boat, then to everyone else to toast the new vessel."​
That actually sounds like a good excuse to have a little party. I'll have to think on this a bit more. Opinions on changing the name (it's been about 6 months if that matters)?

LittleDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara JLU
Today I had the idea of “Azure Grotto” which would be similar to Ariels Grotto where she keeps all her collection. In the song Part of your world she says even though she has all this neat stuff she still wants more. That’s my Jeep for sure. Thought I would add a decal that says “Look at this stuff, isn’t it neat?” What do you all think.
Yes, but you need to put a fork in your hair when driving.

And you can never go fully topless, you have to put two seashells on the bar when you take the top off; this is a family show/jeep.

Jeep’n Jay

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Bones Brigade

Sponsored

First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL HellaYella
Hellayella yellow jeep is temporarily called " motherclucker" until it gets here... built and waiting on final inspection....then delivery. Ok got it in July. Grandaughter named it "Yellow" LOl ok.

Last edited:

WrekEE

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Raptor, 21 JLUR Rubicon 4xe (ordered 5/24)
I'm naming mine Forevermore.... because it feels like its never going to get here.

MelBCON

First Name
Melford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Just for fun. Did you name your jeep, if so what did you name it.

My wife has a black 75th anniversary edition named "black dahlia"

I ordered a granite Jlur and have pre-named it " war machine"
I named my JL rubicon " MelBcon" Melford+ Rubicon = The " MelBcon " I was going to call it the WifeBcon however, my wife said Funny why dont you try WifeB-gone !!! smart @$$ ! lol

Sponsored

GoingInJeep

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2 door Jeep JAY EL
Occupation
PROFESSIONAL DRIVER
SLYWIT
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you name your Jeep JL? 8154FCEC-059D-4D82-9153-32132380E650

The NO zone NO KAREN build!

Texops

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi 392 Wrangler
Occupation
Retirement From Oil Refinery
I’m thinking about calling mine Alien because it is so different than any Jeep i have ever had being a Diesel. :ontheloo:

906669D8-F7FC-48BC-89C5-3A9A3A68C2AE.jpeg

Blanco802

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Big blue. Biggest car I've owned and ordered it in my favorite color (blue)
Sponsored