Sponsored

What did you name your Jeep JL?

LydiaSP613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S
Yeah, the name is bad ass, meant for a nice black Jeep- but damn those Renegades! And that's the PERFECT song to end OR begin a day!!!
I went to the gas station this morning for the last time in my current car. Filling up behind me was a Renegade. I gave it dirty side eye the whole time.
giphy.gif
Sponsored

FatBoy01

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Sahara; 2001 Harley FatBoy; 2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL (Ordered)
Occupation
Retired @ 55
Not that Lucille, but that's my 2nd favorite Lucille. That one is not so innocent.

It's from a movie quote from an oldie, but goodie.
Negan, (Jeffery Dean Morgan) lives locally to me. (Upstate NY) He is a part owner of a little candy stored named "Samuel Sweets" in town. I've seen him walking around town quite a bit.... also riding his Harley too. Never seen him carrying Lucille with him though....

Last edited:

Tar Heel Wrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Willys Sport, JT Mojave, Sold JLU Sport S
Occupation
Cigar & IPA Snob
My Lucille is named from Cool Hand Luke. I need to get a Lucille lookalike to give her a nice wash.

steelerpsugirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Sport S
I went to the gas station this morning for the last time in my current car. Filling up behind me was a Renegade. I gave it dirty side eye the whole time.
giphy.gif
:cwl::cwl: There was a Jeep Wrangler Renegade at one point, wasn't there? That's the OG!

Sponsored

LydiaSP613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S
:cwl::cwl: There was a Jeep Wrangler Renegade at one point, wasn't there? That's the OG!
I didnā€™t know that & had to search it out! How could they put a name they used for something as classic as this...
878450F6-BDA5-4E5F-888B-6667F0CC50CE.jpeg

.....on this???!?!
5CFDB268-D056-4294-A5E1-07A73EE11291.png
:puke::facepalm::puke:

FrenchSSGTMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUS V6
Mineā€™s gonna be named Ragnar, after THE character from the TV series Vikings.
Big, wild, dark, and badass. Exactly !

ps : Picking him up tomorrow !!! :rock:

4232BD15-3765-4F0B-B3C3-79EBE5042CE9.png

Sponsored

martyb511

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sahara, 15 Lexus CT200h, 15 Toyota Highlander Ltd
Iā€™m going with Sting-Gray with eventually bronze rims and wanted to do an old warrior theme. I was thinking something related to the Spartans or Roman times but I think Iā€™m going with ā€œSamsonā€ the Israelite Warrior known for his strength.
I also have a Sting Gray coming soon and curious if you've narrowed your choices down for rim? I'm also debating on a non-black rim choice and I like the GD5 in Graphite or Bronze pic here. Also...I'm in the DFW area, do you have a local place you're going to to buy Rims/tires when the time is right or are you buying online?

Lurvis33

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I also have a Sting Gray coming soon and curious if you've narrowed your choices down for rim? I'm also debating on a non-black rim choice and I like the GD5 in Graphite or Bronze pic here. Also...I'm in the DFW area, do you have a local place you're going to to buy Rims/tires when the time is right or are you buying online?
Iā€™m probably going with 17ā€ Bronze Method Roost with Falken Wildpeak AT3Ws 285/70R/17s. Iā€™m going to stick with the OEM Sahara Rimā€™s with the Bridgestone AT tires until theyā€™re done and then upgrade. My brother and several of our friends have worked at Discount Tire since High School so thatā€™s where my family goes for tire needs. My brother doesnā€™t work there anymore but some of his buddies can occasionally hook him up with some deals. Discount should be able to order whatever rims and tires for you and install them.

JLU_Pilot

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR - (Lady) ; 2013 Chevy Traverse

JLU_Pilot

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score