First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Marketing
I’m going with Morgath, Thunder God DESTROYER of Souls.

Wait...that’s what the kids wanna name the new puppy. “The Jeep” works just fine for me.
If anyone calls it a “car“ I’m gonna sic Morgath on you.
Sponsored

BigBruse

First Name
Robbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep rubicon
Thanks. I’m just now getting started. I’m interested in the Rock Slide power steps or the Amp Powerstep XL.
What steps did you end up getting? Looking at both right now and trying to decide

Sponsored

OBD

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jl Wrangler ,2016Soul,Dyna,Sportster,HD
GO4TH windshield banner.

Sponsored

Kryten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
I’m still waiting for mine but if/when it arrives it will be called Serenity. I’ve been really depressed the last few of years and the whole Covid thing has made it worse. Where I work, all of my coworkers were let go one by one over the last 15 years or so and now it’s just me. My kids have moved out and rarely spend time with me. My parents and siblings all have things going on and rarely speak to me. Growing up my parents moved a lot so I have no real friends. I’m hoping at the very least the Jeep will give me something to do. My wife and I plan to go exploring in it as much as possible and maybe that will cheer me up since we both love to travel.

Unfortunately I ordered it 10/22/21 and it seems like a lot of the October orders have been lost or overlooked. They built it 1/5 but I still have no ETA and no one seems to be able to tell me when or even if I’ll actually get it. So far the experience has been about as far from Serenity as can be.

Sparty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Sold) 04 TJ, 21 JTR, 21 JLR
I’m still waiting for mine but if/when it arrives it will be called Serenity. I’ve been really depressed the last few of years and the whole Covid thing has made it worse. Where I work, all of my coworkers were let go one by one over the last 15 years or so and now it’s just me. My kids have moved out and rarely spend time with me. My parents and siblings all have things going on and rarely speak to me. Growing up my parents moved a lot so I have no real friends. I’m hoping at the very least the Jeep will give me something to do. My wife and I plan to go exploring in it as much as possible and maybe that will cheer me up since we both love to travel.

Unfortunately I ordered it 10/22/21 and it seems like a lot of the October orders have been lost or overlooked. They built it 1/5 but I still have no ETA and no one seems to be able to tell me when or even if I’ll actually get it. So far the experience has been about as far from Serenity as can be.
Buck up little camper. It'll get better

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition 2 Door
Mine is called FORE WHEELIN’ because it can be found at the golf course more than any other place 😂