What did you name your Jeep JL?

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
Then you’ll appreciate what I’m naming my Jeep. Sarge green with red accents and tan seats so Boba Fett. Because I’m not brave enough or trusting of people enough to name the Jeep after Fett’s ship lol. You’d have to be a starwars fan to understand. I might do it but spell it in Aurabesh (starwars alphabet) on the hood. Only huge starwars fans would know it and they’d get it. I’ll include mandalorian logos on the Jeep.
Mine is Razor Crest. I originally decided against it after what happened at Tython. But the more I thought about it, and everything that ship got him through, I went with it. I've done a couple of subtle additions...
UPkpvw1wtG_AZm0?width=371&height=660&cropmode=none.jpg

375T-lQRiOJ8go5?width=660&height=371&cropmode=none.jpg

And a couple less subtle, including a Grogu bobblehead on the dash (no picture of him on the dash, sorry)
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you name your Jeep JL? 1629897366087

and new shifter knob.
jltp7MOeSL9VPNE?width=660&height=371&cropmode=none.jpg

I'm trying to decide if I want hood decals with the name (in the Mandalorian font if I can find it).
Sponsored

falcon241073

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Mine is Razor Crest. I originally decided against it after what happened at Tython. But the more I thought about it, and everything that ship got him through, I went with it. I've done a couple of subtle additions...
UPkpvw1wtG_AZm0?width=371&height=660&cropmode=none.jpg

375T-lQRiOJ8go5?width=660&height=371&cropmode=none.jpg

And a couple less subtle, including a Grogu bobblehead on the dash (no picture of him on the dash, sorry)
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you name your Jeep JL? jltp7MOeSL9VPNE?width=660&height=371&cropmode=none

and new shifter knob.
jltp7MOeSL9VPNE?width=660&height=371&cropmode=none.jpg

I'm trying to decide if I want hood decals with the name (in the Mandalorian font if I can find it).
I’m digging the shifter knob. Lol

If you can’t find that font consider aurebesh. 😁

Starwars fonts
https://www.font-generator.com/starwars/

Aurebesh

https://www.font-generator.com/fonts/AurekBesh/

Tynewlon

First Name
Tyler 🚺
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU 2.0 4Cyl
Now that you mention it, I can totally see that. I don't really do country, but I do sing the blues. I've been thinking about selling off my dusty musical instruments to pay off bills and make room in the budget for wheels and tires, but I'd be selling off a piece of my soul if I did that. Far better to have inspiration again.

Hmmmm...

I ain't got no woman anymore
So I just drive the Jeep
I ain't got not woman anymore
So I just drive the Jeep
My big green baby sure is pretty
But I'd love to fill up that empty seat

This might go somewhere. I just played my last song for a guy who actually likes blues, and he's been all dude you need to write more dude you need to write more, so maybe I will at that. Interesting. I did not expect to be writing song lyrics today.
If you have anything recorded I’d love to give it a listen. I love country and blues music. That and classic rock

Tynewlon

First Name
Tyler 🚺
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU 2.0 4Cyl
I’ll have had my Sarge Green JLU for a year next month. All of my previous vehicles have been female so naturally I kept it that way with this Jeep but it’s not sticking. The name is currently Ms. Maple or just Maple. I’m really thinking about renaming it to Berg but that feels more like a he to me.

B8608098-85DD-4C47-9BA5-3C469CC0B966.jpeg

omnitonic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys in Sarge Green
Occupation
truck driver
If you have anything recorded I’d love to give it a listen. I love country and blues music. That and classic rock
I didn't do anything with the current song idea yet. It's pretty much a future rainy day project. I do have one thing done up and out there though:

Sponsored

Aonar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubi and Snazzy 2021 JLURD
I’ll have had my Sarge Green JLU for a year next month. All of my previous vehicles have been female so naturally I kept it that way with this Jeep but it’s not sticking. The name is currently Ms. Maple or just Maple. I’m really thinking about renaming it to Berg but that feels more like a he to me.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you name your Jeep JL? B8608098-85DD-4C47-9BA5-3C469CC0B966
I am having the same issue. Never had a "non-female" vehicle B4 but this one's name is definitely male. Mulling it over to see if it will/should stick and be masculine. Double debate in my mind.

imjester77

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Eco Diesel; 2014 JKU Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Meet Major Pain! "Pain in the @$$" ;););)
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you name your Jeep JL? Resized_20210727_100336 (2)

Cinnimin74

First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon 2.0
I've had mine for about 2 months and still can't come up with anything. My previous car was a black Camaro that I named Nox after my black cat, but obviously can't do that now. So for now I just call her Rubi or Ol' Girl lol

webwbr

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Sting Gray
Occupation
Amateur Cynic/Professional Skeptic
"Klinger"

1) I'm a HUGE fan of M*A*S*H
2) Jamie Farr is from Toledo
3) I'm also from Toledo
4) Wranglers are assembled in Toledo
5) In one episode Klinger tried to eat a Jeep so he could get out of the army
6) Klinger was a little crazy, but had a heart of gold.
7) It just fun to call a Jeep "Klinger" I like to sound like Harry Potter when I do it.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you name your Jeep JL? IMG_4562

Sponsored

CDRMidnight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
I've had mine for about 2 months and still can't come up with anything. My previous car was a black Camaro that I named Nox after my black cat, but obviously can't do that now. So for now I just call her Rubi or Ol' Girl lol
Well, I'm sure we can help you with it!

But need some more details/info -- color, etc.?

Cheers,
-CM-

Cinnimin74

First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon 2.0
Well, I'm sure we can help you with it!

But need some more details/info -- color, etc.?

Cheers,
-CM-
Thanks! Any help is welcomed! Hubby doesn't have much of an imagination so I've been left on my own with this!:CWL:

She is a 2021 Firecracker Red Rubicon. No real big mods have been done yet because...well we all know the $$$ situation with these vehicles lol. So right now she's just plain jane but I love her!

CDRMidnight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
^ Well, no self-respecting Rubi would allow themselves to be called "Plain Jane", so that's out... 😋

Cheers,
-CM-

Tynewlon

First Name
Tyler 🚺
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU 2.0 4Cyl
I am having the same issue. Never had a "non-female" vehicle B4 but this one's name is definitely male. Mulling it over to see if it will/should stick and be masculine. Double debate in my mind.
I might try to see if the masculine name sticks better. We’ll see!