What did you name your Jeep JL?

Glow Girl

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon Unlimited
My 2015 JK is Sunshine. Used to drive a yellow FJ Cruiser and my daughter called it our happiest yellow car. (She was 3). So when I started looking for a Jeep we had to get yellow. Therefore Sunshine will be her Jeep when she turns 16 next year. Problem now...what color do I get next?
Sponsored

TA1ton

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks! It’s a tribute to when I lived in the Caribbean and I love rum!
Why would you ever move out of the Caribbean!? Paradise outside your window everyday sounds like a terrible place to be! :CWL: The wife and I have seriously thrown around the notion of moving to an island there...

WhereRU_A-A-Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Willys, 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE
Occupation
Restaurant Manager
My wife and I went with “Gray Fox” for our 2020 Sting-Gray JLU Willys. It’s still on order but we wanted to go ahead and come up with a name.

I sat down and drew up something (don’t laugh, I’m no artist) to use as a vinyl sticker and ordered them from @pixeldecals. They’re cleaning up the drawing below and at some point we’ll also order the custom Rubicon style hood lettering with “Gray Fox”.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you name your Jeep JL? 75AEED72-CC31-409B-A5B6-4D264F9C50EE

Once everything arrives I’ll definitely post some pictures.

Neanderthalman

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
My 2015 JK is Sunshine. Used to drive a yellow FJ Cruiser and my daughter called it our happiest yellow car. (She was 3). So when I started looking for a Jeep we had to get yellow. Therefore Sunshine will be her Jeep when she turns 16 next year. Problem now...what color do I get next?
Well if you want anything fun, you'll have to wait. They canceled nearly all the good colors.

TA1ton

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
How about Siren Song?
That’s not a bad suggestion...although that sounds more like my wife than me...wouldn’t want to steal the name she wants! Lol! I’ve been so indecisive on a name that I’ve just taken to calling it the Jeep...

Sponsored

Goosed

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Wife and I call mine Silver Medal. Wanted a Raptor but my company won’t let us spend more than $60k on a vehicle...

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
Why would you ever move out of the Caribbean!? Paradise outside your window everyday sounds like a terrible place to be! :CWL: The wife and I have seriously thrown around the notion of moving to an island there...
I ask myself that all the time :CWL: It was paradise! Lived right on the beach and walked everywhere. I definitely will be back when I retire. Island life is definitely for me. I lived in the Caymans and loved every minute of it. Decided to go to university for sports medicine otherwise I would of stayed.

TA1ton

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I ask myself that all the time :CWL: It was paradise! Lived right on the beach and walked everywhere. I definitely will be back when I retire. Island life is definitely for me. I lived in the Caymans and loved every minute of it. Decided to go to university for sports medicine otherwise I would of stayed.
That does sound awesome! University is good reason to leave though. My wife and I love the Caymans! It’s such a beautiful place!

Lone Eagle

First Name
PL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Red JLUR
Big Red. For my Jeep for obvious reasons and a tribute to a great coach who used to be the coach of my beloved Eagles. Glad to see he finally won the big game! (Picture from Wikipedia)

1280px-Andy_reid_2018_(cropped).jpg

Sponsored

jdubya421

First Name
Jakob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2-Door MT V6
Build Thread
Link
My wife and I went with “Gray Fox” for our 2020 Sting-Gray JLU Willys. It’s still on order but we wanted to go ahead and come up with a name.

I sat down and drew up something (don’t laugh, I’m no artist) to use as a vinyl sticker and ordered them from @pixeldecals. They’re cleaning up the drawing below and at some point we’ll also order the custom Rubicon style hood lettering with “Gray Fox”.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you name your Jeep JL? A44E2D39-1EA8-4581-8F17-FA04DDF05E0E

Once everything arrives I’ll definitely post some pictures.
@GreyFox

geem03

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Occupation
RN/ Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
She went through a few....wicked Felina, topples, and another I don't seem to remember:idea::swear:...

But in the end, she'll always be known as "Mine" :involve:

:lipssealed:Don't tell my wife about us!!!!:lipssealed: