POWDO

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
POWDO. I have a bright white JLUR with the heritage tan interior. My daughter said it reminded her of a powdered donut...thus the name.
Sponsored

Pjhusker

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR, 2019 Tahoe, 2020 JLU Sport S
2EE939B7-E6AA-4E9B-9AA2-6C9EC3F26783.jpeg
0DDD5206-97D8-4B97-AE38-017C7B975185.jpeg
So, I had read what others were naming their Jeeps and thought that I would not name it. But, I’ve always referred to my vehicles as her/she. When I saw her for the first time that Fire Cracker Red made me immediately think “Scarlett”. It works and has stuck, plus red is my favorite color and Scarlett & Cream are my team’s colors (Nebraska Cornhuskers). So she shall be Scarlett. My wife just rolled her eyes at me.

flipboltz

First Name
Nikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S 2 Door
Vehicle Showcase
My Jeep is named Chivo. This is Spanish for Goat. Even stock Jeep's can climb over everything and they are the Greatest of All Time when it comes to 4x4. My last TJ was El Yay! So we thought we would stick with a Spanish theme. :jk:

Sponsored

TA1ton

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve been stuck between a few names. I have an ocean blue unlimited sport so I was kind of wanting to go with a nautical theme. I haven’t decided but I’ve come up with the following:

-Leviathan

-Ann Bonny or Ann Bonny’s Revenge (I have always referred to vehicles as female so a bad a$$ female pirate or her ship seemed appropriate)

-Satan’s Mermaid or Satan’s Siren (again...female and menacing...also kinda stuck between Satan and devil...Satan almost sounds too...well evil! Lol)

-The Nautilus

I haven’t reach that point where the Jeep has kind of named itself, so any input from you guys would be appreciated!

MALL R8D

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon
I’ve been stuck between a few names. I have an ocean blue unlimited sport so I was kind of wanting to go with a nautical theme. I haven’t decided but I’ve come up with the following:

-Leviathan

-Ann Bonny or Ann Bonny’s Revenge (I have always referred to vehicles as female so a bad a$$ female pirate or her ship seemed appropriate)

-Satan’s Mermaid or Satan’s Siren (again...female and menacing...also kinda stuck between Satan and devil...Satan almost sounds too...well evil! Lol)

-The Nautilus

I haven’t reach that point where the Jeep has kind of named itself, so any input from you guys would be appreciated!
I almost named mine Nautilus. (I am octopus obsessed and have a few tentacle and octopus tattoos aside from a bunch of tentacle and octopus jewelry and decor.) The Nautilus was described by Jules Verne as "a masterpiece containing masterpieces" which seemed to fit my Jeep. Plus I figured I could call her "Nauty Girl" for short. I know, wrong spelling of naughty, but I get sucked into puns against my will sometimes.

OctopusArm.jpg

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
Eighteen pages, and no one has mentioned the original Jeep name, Eugene, or the first famous named four wheeled Jeep, Nellybelle.
Then again, most people on here are too young to remember either one:facepalm:

Last edited:

MALL R8D

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eighteen pages, and no one has mentioned the original Jeep name, Eugene, or the first famous named four wheeled Jeep, Nelleybelle.
Then again, most people on here are too young to remember either one:facepalm:
I am old but not THAT old. :D

(I did know Eugene, but I didn't know Nelleybelle. I love learning random things like that.)

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am old but not THAT old. :D

(I did know Eugene, but I didn't know Nelleybelle. I love learning random things like that.)
Well I’m 52, both of those were really old when I learned them, but I’m still young enough to have been exposed to both on tv through reruns.

Sponsored

MALL R8D

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well I’m 52, both of those were really old when I learned them, but I’m still young enough to have been exposed to both on tv through reruns.
You are only 10 years older than me, You always talk like you are in your 70s :)

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You are only 10 years older than me, You always talk like you are in your 70s :)
Guess you’re only as old as you feel :cwl:.
Well I was basically raised by older people, and actually seem to fit in with them a little better in real life..... I guess it carries over on here somehow ;)

jasonhodges

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Application Architect
My wife named my JL “The BEAST”. When I asked what made her think of that name, she replied “because it just goes...”
Later realized it’s even more fitting because she named her vehicle, purchased shortly after the JL, “Black Beauty” ‍♂

“Black Beauty and The BEAST”

TA1ton

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I almost named mine Nautilus. (I am octopus obsessed and have a few tentacle and octopus tattoos aside from a bunch of tentacle and octopus jewelry and decor.) The Nautilus was described by Jules Verne as "a masterpiece containing masterpieces" which seemed to fit my Jeep. Plus I figured I could call her "Nauty Girl" for short. I know, wrong spelling of naughty, but I get sucked into puns against my will sometimes.

OctopusArm.jpg
Awesome tattoos! Jules Verne is exactly where I got the idea for the name! I think I may have to name her Nautilus and then steal “Naughty Girl” from you! I really like that idea! Lol!

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

And what’s wrong with that????
Sponsored