What did you name your Jeep JL?

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
I have a '23 Earl JLUR on order. At some point after I shared my build sheet here on the forum, I had someone tell me it was gonna be a beast of a Jeep. 2 things came to mind when I read that

1. With the matching top & fenders, she's almost too pretty for a Jeep, and that's not very beast/aggressive looking
  2. There are jeeps out there that are much bigger beasts than mine will be, so I wrote back that at best it's gonna be a baby beast at best when I take delivery.

Eventually that got me thinking and I decided to name her BeeBee, short for Baby Beast.
F7D0F9D4-463A-42B5-99B0-29B41DAB5024.jpeg
This popped into my head instantly upon reading your post. Being up in Canada, you may not be familiar with the amusement park Kings Island in Ohio, home of the best wooden coaster in the world, The Beast.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you name your Jeep JL? 1662987422699

With you wanting something a little less than a Beast, Kings Island had another wooden coaster for a while called Son of Beast.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you name your Jeep JL? 1662987291502

It was the world's first wooden hypercoaster, with a record setting height of 218 feet (wooden record), the first ever loop on a wooden coaster, and a speed of nearly 80 mph (125 kph).

Not saying you should change what you're considering for the name or anything...just providing some Beast information out there for you.

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cultural Heritage Researcher
This popped into my head instantly upon reading your post. Being up in Canada, you may not be familiar with the amusement park Kings Island in Ohio, home of the best wooden coaster in the world, The Beast.

With you wanting something a little less than a Beast, Kings Island had another wooden coaster for a while called Son of Beast.

It was the world's first wooden hypercoaster, with a record setting height of 218 feet (wooden record), the first ever loop on a wooden coaster, and a speed of nearly 80 mph (125 kph).

Not saying you should change what you're considering for the name or anything...just providing some Beast information out there for you.
That fact about the wooden coaster was pretty nifty. Though I've never been one for scardy cats, always been too much of a baby to go on them.

Oh I'm sure there's lots of beast ideas I could pull from. I could go with a baby Taz from looney toons, I could lean into the cutesy name and do something like the rabbit from Monty Python Holy Grail..... I could even go with a bit of a bee theme with the "bee" in BeeBee... Or some completely made up beast...

4Play1

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Willys Two Door Sarge Green
Just for fun. Did you name your jeep, if so what did you name it.

My wife has a black 75th anniversary edition named "black dahlia"

I ordered a granite Jlur and have pre-named it " war machine"
Reba Green so far. Not sure if it will stick.

1F6DACAA-5D5D-4530-BE4D-EBD6ABD11F3E.jpeg

Sponsored

SoCalDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLURXR
My on-order stIng grey JLU Rubicon will be “Goose”

Grey goose, love Top Gun, and my daughters white w/black trim Tacoma is named Penguin)

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
I went with Purple People Eater for obvious reasons... 'Cuz it's purple... and I ran over a jaywalker on my way home from the dealer...

krisbkeith

First Name
Kristine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara Unlimited
Mine is named 'KAIBLU'...

'Kai' is Hawaiian for Ocean / Water, etc.
'Blu', well -- that's self-explanatory, since I could only use six letters for the license plate.

And yes, he's an Ocean Blue JL. đź‘Ť

Cheers,
-CM-
love this! I was thinking of naming mine KAIBO. Means “ocean” and “wave.” Also, my dogs names are Kaia and Bodie.
Sponsored