What Did You Get For Christmas?

CptFloridaMan

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport 2.0
Got myself a swayloc swaybar and brown santa brought it in just in time.

Jeep Wrangler JL What Did You Get For Christmas? 54B54809-8CB4-4DE6-82D2-BED1C5B76766

And then my gf got me a neat lego jeep too.

Jeep Wrangler JL What Did You Get For Christmas? 502B9DC1-C352-4107-8CAD-E24FB7BF0835
Sponsored

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

We both may be disappointed if they do the one day 25% off for New Years Day.
Just got it in my inbox. The fine print is different on this one - might even take the 25% off the Inside Track price, but even if they don't, it's a savings of ~$70. Worth the hassle of buying/returning.

Sponsored

bradcrc

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I got a new phone just to do wireless android auto (my old phone kinda sucked but was fine for everything else)

I got a nice "JEEP" hat

I got a ton of carwashes from my parents and my gf. New Jeep will be very clean if I actually use them.

Byrds8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Beach, 2022 JLU High Tide
I got a new phone just to do wireless android auto (my old phone kinda sucked but was fine for everything else)

I got a nice "JEEP" hat

I got a ton of carwashes from my parents and my gf. New Jeep will be very clean if I actually use them.
Wasnt for Xmas but got myself a nice Jeep hat yesterday :D I didnt have one and had gotten my wife a custom made one for our anniversary. Hers is hot pink with a yellow Jeep on it that says no roads no problem lol.

Jeep4Win

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
My kids got me the Speedflate system. It works great. It used to take 5+ minutes per tire to inflate from around 17 psi to 30 using a Smittybilt compressor. I tested this system by airing down to 15 psi (you can air up or down all 4 at once). Then from 15 to 35 psi took 9 minutes using the same Smittybilt.
I also got some soft shackles and the remake of the Evel Knievel Stunt Cycle. :rock: I had one as a kid.
Jeep Wrangler JL What Did You Get For Christmas? 20221228_153533
I’ve had my Speedflate for some time now and absolutely love it. Airing down with it is such a breeze!

NULL POINTER

First Name
Carmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon, '19 VetteZ06 7spdVert,
Occupation
Old Fart
Just got it in my inbox. The fine print is different on this one - might even take the 25% off the Inside Track price, but even if they don't, it's a savings of ~$70. Worth the hassle of buying/returning.
Yes I saw that last night. Good luck with the return. I just got back from our HF. I used the 25% on some tools that my jeep has shown me I am lacking, LOL. There seems to be a lot of exclusions on this coupon, unlike previous 25% off deals. Also I am not sure if it can be used again over the next 4 days, looks like it may be usable for the weekend and today it is usable only if you are an ITC member.

I asked the guy about returning my winch and buying it back, he said nope, if it comes back it has to be inspected before they can sell it again. YMMV. I calculated that I lost about $32 by not waiting for the coupon. Oh well. If they give it to you for 25% off the ITC $570 price, now that would be truly be a steal but the fine print says it cannot be combined with other discounts. If they honor the 25% off through the holiday, I will go back and pick up a couple more items. Only 1 usage per day per customer it says.

Happy New Year.

Sponsored

Iggy

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Thank you sir! One question, Can they clear factory Rubi rails. Not a deal breaker if not, just asking.
Don't know, but don't think so. The Rubi-rails are certainly not needed once these get welded to the frame rails. These are stout sliders! Strong, DOM tubes, beautifully welded, and heavy (48 lbs ea).

Geronimo

First Name
Boltz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU , 2018 JLUR, 2023 JLR all DDs
Don't know, but don't think so. The Rubi-rails are certainly not needed once these get welded to the frame rails. These are stout sliders! Strong, DOM tubes, beautifully welded, and heavy (48 lbs ea).
The Rubi rails do a great job of covering up the pinch seam. Thats about all they are good for. The Motobilt's are what I am ordering regardless.

Thanks again

Rocket_Matt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon JLU
I got a bunch of ducks, they came with a mesh bag in the shape of a duck. Guess I'm going to have to start handing them out. If you're in the Merritt Island area of Florida....just know they're coming.
Sponsored

Last edited: