Kid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JLR 2.0
Occupation
Practical engineer
Back where I belong!
Looking forward to the subtle changes you'll make to it, if any.
Your cloverleaf design was one of the nicest and original ones I've seen so far on this forum.
OK, maybe not that subtle, but the way the idea was worked out, made it very easy on the eyes, and pleasant.

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon/2020 Mazda3 Hatchback
Occupation
I play piano in a whorehouse
We expect a foot of that crap tonight. If it would just snow on the mountain ( local ski area ) and not in the valley , I would be ecstatic.
690E86EA-94C1-4859-AFAC-B998F2171D73.jpeg

Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Obwhan and I have been there and done that. Often !:facepalm:
:like: unfortunately
It was 32 degrees this morning here , frost on roof :swear:.... Now I know I’m not getting any sympathy from y’all, and deservedly so, but this is unacceptable ....:mad:.... I refuse to move any further south, to many 22s, and mad grilles down there...:facepalm:............:)

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
It was 32 degrees this morning here , frost on roof :swear:.... Now I know I’m not getting any sympathy from y’all, and deservedly so, but this is unacceptable ....:mad:.... I refuse to move any further south, to many 22s, and mad grilles down there...:facepalm:............:)
When it gets up to 32 here, I break out the hose and wash the Jeep. ;) Go to your fridge and open the freezer. Thats Vermont until mid March. :facepalm:
Sponsored