TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Took it to the beach :)

20190706_144744-02.jpeg
Enjoy it while you can. Eventually I’m afraid at a minimum north topsail will be a reef sooner rather than later unfortunately.. Had some great times there as a child.
Sponsored

Sponsored

brazos

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport, Giant singlespeed mountain bike, Hobie Revolution kayak
Occupation
Dog Feeder
First vehicle, first Jeep, and first punk’n jeep to the summit of Engineer Pass in sw CO today. Helped the county move the barricades and went on up.

EEC4DF87-04A1-4C7A-97DB-8195F797063C.jpeg
D23C652E-14C2-43DE-983B-FF11419AB046.jpeg

Woo! and Hoo! Cool beans!

Lil Punk'n

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangled jl sport
Occupation
Retired, School bus driver
Well, today just happened to be my birthday. Wife says its your day what do you want to do. I said lets go trail riding up by Ausust lake, just south of the BWCA. It was a great little tour until somewhere I missed a turn. Got myself on a atv trail. No big deal just a little narrow . Then we rounded a corner down a hill to a 100yard long mud puddle. The wife says you can't go thru that, I said we are not going back 6 miles. So into low went, it was a riot . Water and mud seeping in my door and wife yelling obscenities
20190708_183516.jpg
. We made it , what a great birthday.
P.S. possibly looking for new trail riding partner lol.

Sponsored

Kheroux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black JLU Rubicon
What state park did you go to? I don't think I've ever been to one with fire roads you could drive like that.
It was Salt Rock State Campgrounds in Connecticut and yeah I think that they’re expanding for different camping sites because those roads were on the way up to different plots of lands where you could set up camp at and had to take to get to where people were camped.