What did you do WITH your Jeep today.

Jhawth

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Got out for a little snow wheeling this weekend and a shake down of the Jeep with all the new goodies. Jeep performed exceptionally well, definitely happy with the upgrades!
20220116_125117.jpg

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed

Murphydog

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 X3M, 2023 JLUR XR
Clubs

My dealer called and asked if I would be interested in selling🤔 when I asked how much, they gave me a number 9K over what I paid in 2019😳 They had a guy who insisted on a perfect Mojito. Handing the keys to dealer is what I did to my Jeep today. Going to wait until summer to buy another if the craziness has subsided , sell high, buy high makes little sense.
Ha! Love the Mojito color , but when I started looking back in June used prices were stupid high, so I found a dealer who honored Costco pricing and ordered a Hydro Blue Rubicon. Look around you may find a dealer who will treat ya right.

now if Mojito comes back for 2023…and may have to make a change…

Sponsored

tk1700

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Altitude, 2021 JLUR, 2016 Tundra
Drove it to Las Vegas to attend SHOP Show and range day.

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
With the roads still a bit dodgy from the weekend's freezing rain/slush event, and not completely trusting the Bridgestone Ecopias on her CR-V (despite it being AWD), the Missus asked me to drive her to her dental appt.

Unless the patient is a minor, family members aren't allowed to stay in the waiting room. I therefore chose my parking spot carefully, so that I could tap into the free WiFi offered by the adjacent doctors' office. As you do.

Then, to the grocery store, where I forgot to buy a bag of water softener salt. I'm too young for Alzheimer's. Maybe it's Sometimers.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. AFA2D41E-CE32-4DCB-952A-701351A9B4C7

Edit: While at the Mart of Wal for an unrelated errand, I checked on and found two OEM oil filters on the shelf. They've been out of stock for a coon's age at the local Advance Auto and Auto Zone stores. The 'Mart even had a bottle of Rotella T6, which has been absent for even longer. Just an FYI.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. AFA2D41E-CE32-4DCB-952A-701351A9B4C7
Hey, what is that mount on your dash, I'm looking for something like that.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Hey, what is that mount on your dash, I'm looking for something like that.
Click.

I also purchased genuine RAM balls to use in all 3 positions. They were secured with stainless Allen head bolts sourced at Ace Hardware. I had some extra RAM double socket arms (of varying lengths) already on hand, but you'll need those, too.

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Click.

I also purchased genuine RAM balls to use in all 3 positions. They were secured with stainless Allen head bolts sourced at Ace Hardware. I had some extra RAM double socket arms (of varying lengths) already on hand, but you'll need those, too.
Thank you!

Sponsored

Jeeporama

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (JLU), 2005 Jeep Liberty
Vehicle Showcase
Well we got a lot of snow today. I felt it was my duty to go for a drive and wave at all the other Jeeps I saw. It was totally a wave fest! :like:
Unfortunately I can't take pictures of myself driving, but I did take this measurement of how much was in my driveway. And it's still snowing! :jk:

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. 20220117_150417

ConqSoft

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL 2 Door Rubicon 6 Speed
Occupation
Systems Analyst
Vehicle Showcase
Well we got a lot of snow today. I felt it was my duty to go for a drive and wave at all the other Jeeps I saw. It was totally a wave fest! :like:
Unfortunately I can't take pictures of myself driving, but I did take this measurement of how much was in my driveway. And it's still snowing! :jk:

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. 20220117_150417
Is that inches or Canadian increments? :LOL:

failsafe306

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 2.0
Build Thread
Link
My dealer called and asked if I would be interested in selling🤔 when I asked how much, they gave me a number 9K over what I paid in 2019😳 They had a guy who insisted on a perfect Mojito. Handing the keys to dealer is what I did to my Jeep today. Going to wait until summer to buy another if the craziness has subsided , sell high, buy high makes little sense.
You can still buy low. Check out the ordering and pricing sub forum. Lots of us paying many points below invoice on factory orders.

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
Found a nice view.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. 0C023BEE-1EBE-4DBC-9228-E3D64C5A53C8