Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Occupation
RN/ Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
I can’t believe that much snow melted and it wasn’t way muddier.
There's good ground drainage at the Good Place..... there's a little layer of top soil and underneath is rock(s).... so water doesn't stay on top, it just absorbs into the ground and makes its way to the brook, I assume.

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Sure, some have seen this commercial but here is the full version. A Very Nice Holiday Wish for all !!!!

So let me wish all of you Jeepers a very good and safe holidays coming up. Take care and stay safe.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Sure, some have seen this commercial but here is the full version. A Very Nice Holiday Wish for all !!!!

So let me wish all of you Jeepers a very good and safe holidays coming up. Take care and stay safe.

My wife tears up every time they show it

happy holidays all

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Not exactly a challenging Jeep experience in the traditional sense, but took the Jeep through the drive through zoo at Bearizona today.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. IMG_6314

And lemme tell you, trying to get decent pictures without being allowed to stop the car or roll the windows down, all while driving stick is... a challenge all of its own.

But the JL crawls along nicely at about 5mph in first gear without needing to do much more than tap the gas once or twice. Balanced my long lens on the arm which was holding the wheel steady. And with some quick aiming (and a lot of luck), I managed to get some decent shots.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. tbDSC_4308b

Sponsored

Mugzzzee

First Name
Hal (aka Mugs)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Retired since 2004
I dropped off my Wrangler at the local dealer to have the steel steering gear box installed on warranty.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I went to Pep Boys seeking spark plugs for the Ural (straightforward NGKs), Phillips H13 headlight bulbs and my preferred brand of windshield wipers. No Joy. They apparently don't stock any of non-specialized items that I needed.

The store does have plenty of Kumho and Linglong tires in stock, though, as well as a 12 oz. can of R-1234yf refrigerant with a $130.00 price tag.

I should know better than to go there.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. signal-2021-12-22-10-12-05-529

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
Rolled up beside a 2-door Bronco with Sissyquatch package and a dude wearing a big grin...Then he saw my Rubi 2-door sitting beside him sporting a 2.5" lift and 37's, the look was priceless-kinda like his best girl just told him she wanted to be 'just friends'...

Sponsored

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. tbDSC_4962b

Got snowed on in Moab, or rather up on top of the mesa in Island in the Sky. Back in town, looks like it just rained a little rather than get any snow.
Texas Winter so far. Record heat for Christmas day will be 82

Texs 2021 Mudman.jpg