What did you do WITH your Jeep today.

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
I agree, Sedona is amazing and wish we had more time but we did some great trails. We had a permit for Soldiers Pass but the gate was locked for some reason so just have to go back!
yeah, we lucked out and left today as I heard they were shutting down all the forrest and trails due to the near by fires....we only had a short two full days and luckily they were right before the shut downs.....wish I had at least a week there to explore more ...will def go back again. worth the 6 1/2 hour drive.

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
I heard that whole place was on fire

the fires started the day before we got there on Sunday ....apparently they are shutting everything down now....we got lucky and got in the last two days before they started shutting down the trails.

here is a shot of the fire when we first got there.....they never really came close to Sedona, but there was several in the area

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. IMG_0228

Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
If Homecoming would have occurred in the usual manner last Autumn (it didn't, for the obvious reason) I intended to drive my daughter and her friends in the parade in the same manner. We had a small helium tank, balloons and streamers on standby, too.

geem03

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Occupation
RN/ Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
If Homecoming would have occurred in the usual manner last Autumn (it didn't, for the obvious reason) I intended to drive my daughter and her friends in the parade in the same manner. We had a small helium tank, balloons and streamers on standby, too.
Totally understand... even for us here, it was drive her in, watch her walk the Red Carpet, they went inside for a couple of pictures and then exited the school..... that was it..... took maybe 15 minutes... but it was worth it!😁👍

I didn't see anybody else with a decorated vehicle though.... lots of sports cars and some antique cars but not decorated..... people seemed to get a kick out of it though... lots of honking horns....🥳

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. IMG_3923

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. IMG_3912

Took mine fossil hunting at Sharktooth Hill near Bakersfield. Didn't find any shark teeth this time, but did find a lot of whale bone pieces. I highly recommend this place if you're into fossils. Though, I don't recommend that you go on a day like today when it's triple digit temperatures with no shade to be seen.

Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. B3D434E0-5BCC-4A45-A414-2466C5940302
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. B3D434E0-5BCC-4A45-A414-2466C5940302

Shakedown run to test out the new axle and the 40s then ended at the lake to cool off. 40s are like cheating on obstacles thats all i can say, lol
I could sit straight up on that tire and not hit my head on the fender. Flexy :like:

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit
Was that the wildomar OHV park?
No we ended up going right by it though. We came off of Hwy 74 at South Main Divide Road headed to Tenaja Falls trailhead. We never made it to the Falls trailhead, ended up at the Tenaja trailhead instead. We ended up driving well to the East, and farther South than planned.
Sponsored