First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys in Sarge Green
Occupation
truck driver
I drove to work. Vacation over. The only reason this boring fact is interesting is that I was kind of worried about fuel economy after I made all those modifications. I watched my average drop from 22 mpg down to 13, and I was kind of freaked that I might not be able to daily this thing anymore. The good news is that on my first full commuter loop, I averaged 21. That's STILL better than my truck.

I don't know how things work with Mopar, but my mileage in the Ford didn't really start to hit its stride until I had maybe as much as 20,000 miles on the clock. I would not be surprised if my mileage gets a little better after I break this engine in.

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Please keep my son's girlfriend in your thoughts. She was in his Jeep coming to a friend's place where he was at and a lady made a left turn in front of her from the State Trooper's report he is making.

The lady of the SUV filed a claim the same day and reported she was sitting in the left-turn lane with her foot on the brake when she was hit head-on by the Jeep.

The trooper told my son last night that is wrong and she was in the intersection.

From looking at photos the front bumper is fine but the impact was to the driver's side and blew the driver's side wheel apart. My son found pieces of the metal wheel all over.

She was ejected (No seat Belt on) before the Jeep flipped front forward and the roll bar caved in toward the dash before the Jeep rolled many times and cut CVS trees off ground level and came to rest in the lot. She is in very bad shape but alive.

Trooper told my son if not ejected would not have made it. Roll Bar below the headrest.

The second driver is ok.

Just now found out she does not have insurance and lied to State Farm about where she was when hit by Jeep.

Be careful out there. His Jeep is lifted 3.5"

imagejpeg_0(4).jpg

imagejpeg_0(2).jpg

imagejpeg_0(1).jpg

imagejpeg_0(3).jpg

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Please keep my son's girlfriend in your thoughts. She was in his Jeep coming to a friend's place where he was at and a lady made a left turn in front of her from the State Trooper's report he is making.

The lady of the SUV filed a claim the same day and reported she was sitting in the left-turn lane with her foot on the brake when she was hit head-on by the Jeep.

The trooper told my son last night that is wrong and she was in the intersection.

From looking at photos the front bumper is fine but the impact was to the driver's side and blew the driver's side wheel apart. My son found pieces of the metal wheel all over.

She was ejected (No seat Belt on) before the Jeep flipped front forward and the roll bar caved in toward the dash before the Jeep rolled many times and cut CVS trees off ground level and came to rest in the lot. She is in very bad shape but alive.

Trooper told my son if not ejected would not have made it. Roll Bar below the headrest.

The second driver is ok.

Just now found out she does not have insurance and lied to State Farm about where she was when hit by Jeep.

Be careful out there. His Jeep is lifted 3.5"

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. imagejpeg_0(3)

Godspeed in healing.

Sponsored

Sponsored

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

Carolina Jeeper

First Name
Rollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Electronics Technician at R. J. Reynolds
Pulled up 30 year old privacy fence posts using my winch this past weekend. Made it so easy. Then did some rock crawling haha.

Edit: BTW, that house you see in the background is not my house, its my workshop and man cave.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. JL Pulling Posts

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. Rock Crawlin

Last edited:

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
I could tell you, but then....
I drove it to work for the last time. Sold it before driving it home. No longer a Jeep owner which makes this my last post.

Equitasforall signing off. Stay thirsty my friends.

MikeJLURubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Medicolegal Death Investigator
I drove it to work for the last time. Sold it before driving it home. No longer a Jeep owner which makes this my last post.

Equitasforall signing off. Stay thirsty my friends.
Hope to see back. Take care

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Pulled up 30 year old privacy fence posts using my winch this past weekend. Made it so easy. Then did some rock crawling haha.

Edit: BTW, that house you see in the background is not my house, its my workshop and man cave.

Check out that flex!!!!
Sponsored