First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
Occupation
Sales & Marketing
Autobahn Country Club in Joliet, IL has some small trails that they opened up for the day for members (my buddy in the Raptor is a member). A YouTuber was doing a review on the new Ram TRX on the rallycross track, but it was absolutely shown up by the Gen 1 Raptor, even I was giving him a run for his money

I had no idea, thanks for sharing!!!

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sport S 2.0T eTorque
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
Drove an hour to pickup 2021 Rubi takeoff suspension with 1,000 miles for $100,, then took the gf to the playground
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. IMG_2402

From steel bumper package!
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. 2F51A804-0460-45A5-BB71-E6C79C4ABF88

Attachments

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
No goats.... although I could use one to clean up the property, lol.

. More and more northerners coming down and not leaving, so trying to be a better neighbor. Fences make great neighbors...🤣
i'm looking to head south. i dont think that far south. either way i make a good neighbor.

Hans

First Name
Hans
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys 2.0 4D
On a winter trip caught by Winter Storm number 2.
Never seen so much snow in my life !!
Was a bit nervous to drive in the snow , but the Jeep ( and me :blush: ) did an awesome job ....:blush:
It drives fantastic in these conditions , and gave my confidence and trust in the car a boost.

Drove a while on snowy roads in 4H and when the roads were more open ( not faster than 30 mph, most of the time around 20 mph ), I switched back to 2H.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. Jeep on Winter tri
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. Jeep on winter trip 2.JPG

BlackGenesis

First Name
Andrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sahara unlimited
Here at in West Michigan, we have been in a single didgets for the past few days and atleast 5 more days to go. Lake efect snow 14 days straight.
Driving is fun (for me) ... without much trafic to slow you down and planty of room to play. Snow tires make a big effect on controll and slide recovery.

20210208_174731(0).jpg

20210208_180821.jpg

Last edited:

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sport S 2.0T eTorque
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
Picked up takeoffs from a rubi with steel bumper package for $100. They have 1k miles on them.
There were also end links, LCA's and a small bag of nuts and bolts.

From my understanding, the higher number goes on the passenger side since there's more weight on that side from the fuel tank and it looks like my springs are 89/90 & 59/58? Makes sense that the ones with steel bumper & tow package are 1 number higher.

Since the LCA's are the same size as Sport, there's no need to swap those out correct? What if mine already has 30k miles on them and these only have 1k, might as well do it?

Are the shocks all the same sizes? Longer coils go in rear?
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. IMG_2535
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. IMG_2533
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. IMG_2525
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. IMG_2529
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. IMG_2532
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. IMG_2527
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. IMG_2528

Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Picked up takeoffs from a rubi with steel bumper package for $100. They have 1k miles on them.
There were also end links, LCA's and a small bag of nuts and bolts.

From my understanding, the higher number goes on the passenger side since there's more weight on that side from the fuel tank and it looks like my springs are 89/90 & 59/58? Makes sense that the ones with steel bumper & tow package are 1 number higher.

Since the LCA's are the same size as Sport, there's no need to swap those out correct? What if mine already has 30k miles on them and these only have 1k, might as well do it?

Are the shocks all the same sizes? Longer coils go in rear?
IMG_2535.jpg
IMG_2533.jpg
IMG_2525.jpg
IMG_2529.jpg
IMG_2532.jpg
IMG_2527.jpg
IMG_2528.jpg
I would go ahead and pick up some Mopar lift lcas for 60.00 , they reduce wandering a bit, make for better ride.

Yes higher number on passenger side
Longer shocks in the rear
Longer springs in the front.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I used my Jeep as a prop in a sunset time-lapse video from last night. This was taken in my backyard out in one of my fields. My wife bought me a GoPro 9 for Christmas and I have bought a Mac Air book and I am learning how to edit videos with the Mac. So it is a work in progress. I really like the refections off the windshield of the Jeep. The vid is about 20 seconds long. If you like it give it a thumbs ups.

Jay 13

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I used my Jeep as a prop in a sunset time-lapse video from last night. This was taken in my backyard out in one of my fields. My wife bought me a GoPro 9 for Christmas and I have bought a Mac Air book and I am learning how to edit videos with the Mac. So it is a work in progress. I really like the refections off the windshield of the Jeep. The vid is about 20 seconds long. If you like it give it a thumbs ups.

Cool little vid.
nicely done 👍
Sponsored