What did you do WITH your Jeep today.

CT_LFC

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90 / JLUR
Was ocean side yesterday, today I went bay side. Crowes Pasture in Dennis, MA (Cape Cod). Only ones out on the trail again. Heaven!

IMG_0561.JPG

IMG_0573.JPG

IMG_0571.JPG
Holy heaven, are those mudflats from low tide? one of my favorite things to do is go for a run on the mudflats.
Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I did one of my favorite things with my JLUR today. I took my wife of 31+ years for a drive. She had out patient surgery a couple days ago and has been pinned up in the house. She said that she needed to get out of the house and breath some fresh air. Warmed up the Jeep and took her for a cruise. She looked like she immediately started feeling better and a smile returned to her face.

The old saying it hard to not smile in a Jeep is true. She is recovering well and will be back to full speed and at work on Monday.

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Was ocean side yesterday, today I went bay side. Crowes Pasture in Dennis, MA (Cape Cod). Only ones out on the trail again. Heaven!

IMG_0561.JPG

IMG_0573.JPG

IMG_0571.JPG
For this kind of driving do you go into 4hi or 4 lo? Also air down tires right? I'm new into jeeping and cars

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Holy heaven, are those mudflats from low tide? one of my favorite things to do is go for a run on the mudflats.
Is mudflats something I can drive over quick like 45pm-55pmh without messing anything up in my stock JL?

Sponsored

CT_LFC

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90 / JLUR
Is mudflats something I can drive over quick like 45pm-55pmh without messing anything up in my stock JL?
Sorry, not able to help. I'm basically a newb to offroading so i'd just be getting you in trouble out there. The person i quoted on my post however likely knows.

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry, not able to help. I'm basically a newb to offroading so i'd just be getting you in trouble out there. The person i quoted on my post however likely knows.
appreciate the honest, same here lol

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Thank you for the offer but I was under the impression that JeepCares doesn't represent in Canada...I may be mistaken....
Yes, unfortunately, I am only able to assist customers in The United States. You can reach out to Jeep Canada at 1-800-361-3700.

Alison
JeepCares

pianomankd

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL - Sting Gray
For this kind of driving do you go into 4hi or 4 lo? Also air down tires right? I'm new into jeeping and cars
The beaches on Cape Cod require you to air down to 15 PSI. I HIGHLY recommend you don't start tear assing 45 miles an hour on the beach. It's dangerous, bad for the low air downed tires, and frankly....ridiculous.

Most of the speed limit signs on sand dune driving is around 10-15MPH. I'd advise you follow that. The patrolmen will have no problem kicking you off the trails and revoking your permit without question.

Sponsored

HappyJeeper

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLURD, '09 Tundra 5.7 4x4, '21 Prius
Occupation
Soils engineering/geology
Went to the El Paso Mountains near Ridgecrest (SoCal). saw lots of old mines, old minors shacks and many Indian petroglyphs. Sunny and upper 40s to low 50s in this area.
The diesel did great. I love how I don't need low range for most things that used to need it (with my JK).

DSC_0068.jpeg

DSC_0065.jpeg

DSC_0087.jpeg

IMG_2652.jpeg

DSC_0052.jpeg

DSC_0075.jpeg

DSC_0074.jpeg

Storminā€™ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
The beaches on Cape Cod require you to air down to 15 PSI. I HIGHLY recommend you don't start tear assing 45 miles an hour on the beach. It's dangerous, bad for the low air downed tires, and frankly....ridiculous.

Most of the speed limit signs on sand dune driving is around 10-15MPH. I'd advise you follow that. The patrolmen will have no problem kicking you off the trails and revoking your permit without question.
Debbie downer...
Sponsored