First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 JK Willys, 1999 TJ Sport, 1966 CJ5-A

Took the Jeep camping to one of my favorite spots in UT. Good time with the family.

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
I like the Jeep, I like the Name, and I like the things you do with it.
Thanks!! Trying to take Rumrunner on as many excursions as possible. Possibly why I also have almost 34k miles in not quite a year :facepalm:

Sponsored

McGilli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara Unlimited Altitude
Another weekend :)

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. IMG_9569

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. IMG_9556

I came out here to drive this particular road but with all the snow overnight - and never having been up this branch - I figured I'd play it safe and just hike it for a bit to get some fresh air... I'll feel better when my winch arrives next week.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. IMG_9558

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. IMG_9568

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. IMG_9570

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
@ERP . is pike peak now all paved road or is there still dirt section of road.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
I drove to AutoZone to purchase a pair of 16" winter wiper blades. I've had good luck with them on a variety of vehicles, and am hoping they provide similar yeoman service on the new JL.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. IMG_3346.JPG
interesting to know that the duralast wipers are a desent brand to consider. i've tend to stay away from the duralast brand thinking as them being cheapos.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
interesting to know that the duralast wipers are a desent brand to consider. i've tend to stay away from the duralast brand thinking as them being cheapos.
In this instance, there was no other brand of winter wiper to choose from, so I took a chance. Yes, house brands like Duralast aren't my usual first choice. Fingers crossed that they work as well as a mainline brand.

Sponsored

TravisEA

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Sahara, 2003 Chevy Z71
I installed a rock krawler 2.5 X factor lift today. It also got new shoes! Mickey Thompson ATZ on XD Brute wheels and rough country HD tire carrier. Was able to use my new tazer to adjust my wheel size and set tps low air sensors. Wonderful day!!

Just kidding. My entire install is still waiting on a few of the RK parts and since NY is going to shut everyone down again, everything will still be waiting to be installed for the next 6 months.....

I did nothing but drink a beer, wash my jeep, and read some of these forums. Happy Sunday everyone.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I installed a rock krawler 2.5 X factor lift today. It also got new shoes! Mickey Thompson ATZ on XD Brute wheels and rough country HD tire carrier. Was able to use my new tazer to adjust my wheel size and set tps low air sensors. Wonderful day!!

Just kidding. My entire install is still waiting on a few of the RK parts and since NY is going to shut everyone down again, everything will still be waiting to be installed for the next 6 months.....

I did nothing but drink a beer, wash my jeep, and read some of these forums. Happy Sunday everyone.
Great lift choice! Rock Krawler is well worth any wait. You'll love their products and what they'll do to bring your Jeep to the next level. And nice choice of wheels!
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. 20200813_083329

TravisEA

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Sahara, 2003 Chevy Z71
Great lift choice! Rock Krawler is well worth any wait. You'll love their products and what they'll do to bring your Jeep to the next level. And nice choice of wheels!
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. 20200813_083329
I want this in my driveway right now :(

Checked in with my 4wparts guy this morning. 8-10 weeks waiting on shocks and springs. I'm dying over here.

I looked forever for a good picture of a jeep with those wheels and mostly just found the XD promo video for them. Would have sold me much faster on my choice if you jeep would have showed up in the image search!!! Beautiful.

Siblueg

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Installed a rear glass light from Amazon

The kit came with a dimmable white LED strip that fits nicely on the curved back glass.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. 20201115_132230 (1)

I ran the wires through the defrost/wiper wire area to keep a factory look. The light kit came with wire retention sticky tabs but did not like the way it looked.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. 20201115_132238 (1)

I then taped the wire to the factory sleeving to keep everything nice and organized.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. 20201115_132245 (1)

I then routed the wire through the factory hardtop. I was surprised how much room was in this cavity which made the process very easy.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. 20201115_132253 (1)

The kit had the perfect amount of wire that has a quick disconnect that works great with the factory connectors.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. 20201115_132258 (1)
Sponsored