www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

Flexing Smokey out on the trail this weekend on our way out from camping.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. 5DC2EA9D-D3F9-437F-991D-8985D903509B

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Went for a bike ride in New Paltz NY..

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. 5DC2EA9D-D3F9-437F-991D-8985D903509B
About a decade ago, I regularly visited my now wife while she went to college there. We used to walk an old railway track, without the tracks, through the woods. Scenic with a lot of marsh land and rolling fields, a bit aways from mohonk mountain. The old track was cool in itself, littered with glacier dropped boulders that had to be split with dynamite to make way for laying track.

We go up there every year right before Halloween to walk through the headless horseman hayride and haunted houses. Before heading back south, we detour into new paltz to get dinner at Bacchus. Great food. If you haven't been there for lunch or dinner, I highly recommend it.

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
About a decade ago, I regularly visited my now wife while she went to college there. We used to walk an old railway track, without the tracks, through the woods. Scenic with a lot of marsh land and rolling fields, a bit aways from mohonk mountain. The old track was cool in itself, littered with glacier dropped boulders that had to be split with dynamite to make way for laying track.

We go up there every year right before Halloween to walk through the headless horseman hayride and haunted houses. Before heading back south, we detour into new paltz to get dinner at Bacchus. Great food. If you haven't been there for lunch or dinner, I highly recommend it.
"Bacchus"... I'll check it out the next time we go.. THat sounds like the exact trail that we biked....

Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
"Bacchus"... I'll check it out the next time we go.. THat sounds like the exact trail that we biked....
Yeah, I've eaten there at least a few dozen times and I still don't know how to pronounce it. I looked it up on the map to check for the right spelling. They also have a couple hundred choices of beer, many of which are on tap.

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 JK Willys, 1999 TJ Sport, 1966 CJ5-A

Went out and enjoyed nature.

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Yeah, I've eaten there at least a few dozen times and I still don't know how to pronounce it. I looked it up on the map to check for the right spelling. They also have a couple hundred choices of beer, many of which are on tap.
Wait, do they have an upstairs patio and also make their own beer. If so I have been there. Nice place, kind of quaint and unassuming.

Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Wait, do they have an upstairs patio and also make their own beer. If so I have been there. Nice place, kind of quaint and unassuming.
You made me curious about the patio and brewery, so I pulled it up on the map again. Yeah, sounds like you've been there.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. Screenshot_20200626-100726_Maps

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. Screenshot_20200626-100633_Maps

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Yeah that's definitely it. We started to go there again last weekend, but decided on the "more commercial" brewery across the street (mistake), won't happen again. That place is great, and has direct ties to Hudson Valley brewery. The owner of Hudson Valley use to be the brewer there. Forgive me, I am a bit a beer nurd.

GtX

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0D
Occupation
Working for the man.
Vehicle Showcase
I bought one finally. It's hopefully coming in August, 2020 Wrangler Rubicon in Sting Grey .

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. {filename}
Why did you scratch out the pricing?
It's not a secret.
Sponsored