Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
Yesterday went on a 53 Jeep "cheer up the nursing home people" run and between yesterday and today The Mrs. and I are doing a Jeep scavenger hunt, here's a couple of pics showing how nice our PD and FD are :)

IMG_3365.JPG
View attachment 298703
IMG_3359.jpg

IMG_3357.jpg
IMG_3343(1).jpg
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Doing what we can....The wife is getting groceries and I’m getting other essentials of everyday life for our neighbors. We’re not totally locked down in our area, but the elderly with underlying problems are being strongly encouraged to stay home. But life goes on and these folks don’t have anybody close to help out. So if your able, do what you can...:fist bump:
35984223-7144-4567-8832-3719163A51DF.jpeg

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
WOW !!! Its a Great Day here in the Lone Star State for me !!! :rock::like::clap: We had some stacked at home but for 3 weeks the Toilet Paper Hoarders here have had their WAY !!! :angry::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear: Today co-workers wife works at Costco and she picked me up 30 Roll Pack !!!! :rock::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Raining cats and dogs again. Jeep locked inside. Took wife's auto. Didn't want to take my half-doors off !! :like:

Stay Safe Jeepers !!

Great Day !!! .jpg

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
WOW !!! Its a Great Day here in the Lone Star State for me !!! :rock::like::clap: We had some stacked at home but for 3 weeks the Toilet Paper Hoarders here have had their WAY !!! :angry::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear: Today co-workers wife works at Costco and she picked me up 30 Roll Pack !!!! :rock::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Raining cats and dogs again. Jeep locked inside. Took wife's auto. Didn't want to take my half-doors off !! :like:

Stay Safe Jeepers !!

Great Day !!! .jpg
:clap:.........:ontheloo:........:)

Jay 13

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR

Stay Safe Jeepers !!

Great Day !!! .jpg

3C795994-86C9-41C6-ABCD-3B869F2B261E.jpeg

Sponsored

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Well had a great weather day before 6 more days of rain moves in. Took the little lady out for a ride to the Lake. She needed to get out of the house !!! She even drove some. :)

Nice day for Jeep ride !! :sun::jk: Google always send one with a little flare. The last pic is from Google.

Stay Safe Jeeper's :like::clap:

Lake Trip 3.jpg

Lake trip.jpg

Lake 4.jpg

Lake Top.jpg

Lake 5.jpg

Lake Jeep.jpg

Wife Jeep Lake.jpg

Google Flare.jpg

Last edited:

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Well, it's a SAD day at my place.:( Jeep went from 1st pic to 2nd pic. Too much rain in the next 3 days. :rain: Hate to see her go.

My wife told me it will be OK. :jk::like:

Open.jpg

Sad.jpg
Sponsored