First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
Yesterday, just getting around to posting today. Joined the local Bronco club (my wife is a club leader) for an easy fun Memorial Day run. Was joined by an awesome 3.0 completely metalcloaked out, I was jealous!

(Wife is lead Bronco with the flag, I'm tail-gunning. Our first time leading a trail ride together.)

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. gardnercanyonride1

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

Sat in the Jeep and pulled the trigger on a set of Rancho differential sliders since @Northridge4x4 had them for 10% off rear is estimated at 7-10 before shipping and the front was in stock. Have to make sure I get everything protected to run John Bull in a few weeks and shortly after that I would like to run Holcomb creek trail and finish out big bears badge of honor trails.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Sat in the Jeep and pulled the trigger on a set of Rancho differential sliders since @Northridge4x4 had them for 10% off rear is estimated at 7-10 before shipping and the front was in stock. Have to make sure I get everything protected to run John Bull in a few weeks and shortly after that I would like to run Holcomb creek trail and finish out big bears badge of honor trails.
Rancho skids work greatā€¦ I rocked the red for a while, but when I changed diff covers, the red didnā€™t look as good, so I rattle canned them with some Hammered grey to match my new coversā€¦.of course they donā€™t look this good now, I need to freshen them upā€¦. šŸ˜…

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. CB4789CE-AB41-4271-BAA4-E42C11B5F56E

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Clubs

Rancho skids work greatā€¦ I rocked the red for a while, but when I changed diff covers, the red didnā€™t look as good, so I rattle canned them with some Hammered grey to match my new coversā€¦.of course they donā€™t look this good now, I need to freshen them upā€¦. šŸ˜…

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. CB4789CE-AB41-4271-BAA4-E42C11B5F56E
glad to know they actually work. I am planning and changing them to black when they get here. Most likely Iā€™ll use rust o Luem bed liner. So everything matches :)

Sponsored

Plumbean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon XR
Got the front windows tinted to match the others, and also had the exterior detailed to buff out the pinstriping I picked up in the Pine Barrens. Local one man shop did a great job.

EDIT: Meant to post this in the "to" thread, not the "with" thread, but it will have to live here I guess.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. IMG_2156

Last edited:

Mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Scratched the heck out of mine on Holcomb!
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. IMG_3615

I donā€™t have a rear one and definitely shaved some metal off the bottom.
I canā€™t find one that works with my combination of ARB cover and Rock Krawler Pro-X 4 link setupšŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. IMG_3613

Sponsored

gsbrockman

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys XR in Hydro Blue
Occupation
Owner / Operator Brockman Hauling, LLC
Vehicle Showcase
Finally had a little extra time this evening to do something Iā€™d put off for waaaaaaay too long.

I borrowed my neighborā€˜s small, single axle trailer and loaded up a little :LOL: waste oil for disposal at our county transfer station for Saturday.

@Peabody hopes I donā€™t have an accident, as he thinks it could be Exxon Valdez alllllll over again.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. 70655B1B-C8C2-4BAC-A06D-23300D398DA7

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. 3CCD1C73-C029-4ADA-BCC2-06D145CCF647

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Clubs

Scratched the heck out of mine on Holcomb!
IMG_3615.jpeg

I donā€™t have a rear one and definitely shaved some metal off the bottom.
I canā€™t find one that works with my combination of ARB cover and Rock Krawler Pro-X 4 link setupšŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø
IMG_3613.jpeg
Iā€™ve heard the rear is a lot more picky than the fronts to find. I am hoping it goes in easy with the stock setup. End goal is front and rear Yukon dif covers to match the gears I have. Looks like you had a good time at Holcomb though! Good news though, both diff skids shipped. Should have them earl next week

RubiBlueJLU

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel
Occupation
Structural Technician
Actually yesterday, but ā€˜01 JLURD rolled over to 40,000 miles. Headed north from central MO to Iowa.
Nighttime driving, in and out of a major thunderstorm. Needless to say, I didnā€™t slow downā€¦.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I borrowed my neighborā€˜s small, single axle trailer and loaded up a little :LOL: waste oil for disposal at our county transfer station for Saturday.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. FullSizeRender.MOV
My OCD raises a glass to your trailer loading methods. :beer: