What did you do WITH your Jeep today.

Crawl Away

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited - 1998 TJ Sport
I got to extract my wife’s friend from our drainage ditch. She came over to show her new Navigator and none of the extensive automotive technology helped her avoid this. :headbang:

I was trying to winch her backward to save the yard and irrigation but ended up needing to pull her forward.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. 104C118C-9AA4-477A-98F1-128135190CAD
Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
I got to extract my wife’s friend from our drainage ditch. She came over to show her new Navigator and none of the extensive automotive technology helped her avoid this. :headbang:

I was trying to winch her backward to save the yard and irrigation but ended up needing to pull her forward.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. 104C118C-9AA4-477A-98F1-128135190CAD
Yet another instance when a Jeep plays the hero.

Talk about leaving with egg on her face.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Had mine detailed with ceramic coating maintenance done. Came out awesome!!
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. 39D9B033-8BAE-4D82-AD82-C5974C8719BC

Sponsored

AC87

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Service Technician
Myself and a few friends took our Jeeps/Tacoma's up to Harrison Hot Springs for a quick day trip. Everything was fine except near the 20km marker going up the forest service road. Lots of ice, snow and it did get a bit sketchy in a few areas but 4lo and rear locker on kept us out of trouble. Was a ton of fun because we were basically the only one's up there today. We had some nice chili and a fire on the beach after the hot tubs and then a smooth sailing drive home! Good times

side note, my friend is going googly eyes on purpose lmao, he doesn't have lazy eye

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. harrison1

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. harrison2

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. harisson3

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. harisson4

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. harisson5

dragoneggs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

Finally took it to Holly Oaks ORV park with a buddy. Got it stuck pretty bad on a tire obstacle. Stupid side steps got hung up and I pinned the transfer case skid against the obstacle. Had to build a rock wall to get it off. Time to find some rock sliders to replace the steps with.

Didnt get any pics due to screaming at my spotter who decided to walk away and watch some guys climb one of the hills instead of letting me know there was a massive drop off I could have avoided.

Still had a fun day though.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. 09ECC3F4-C0C1-4597-A0D9-516C44416BA1
Yeah I always wondered if those lowered steps could/would hang you someday. I'm lifting my two door and hoping I don't have to find a solution for my shortish wife to hop in. She does have relatively long legs so I'm hoping she will tolerate the new height. Will know in a couple weeks!

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

took my brother and my parents up rattlesnake canyon to pioneer town. Was surprised how much the water changed the trail over the last year. Took one of the “hard lines” and manage to scrap my tie-rod pretty good, tapped my front bumper and used the skid plates and rock sliders too lol. Had a great day just cruising up the trail minus all the damn SXS’s

1475D9D5-A992-48F8-A455-74A3A3A70881.jpeg

611B854A-9D76-4E6A-AB85-5D6B4637F3C7.jpeg

E4EF9A78-C8ED-4DC9-8CDA-8D1A53B13209.jpeg

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
took my brother and my parents up rattlesnake canyon to pioneer town. Was surprised how much the water changed the trail over the last year. Took one of the “hard lines” and manage to scrap my tie-rod pretty good, tapped my front bumper and used the skid plates and rock sliders too lol.

Had a great day just cruising up the trail minus all the damn SXS’s
Did the cold temperatures chase them away? Good. They've ruined at least one riding venue that I and many other guys used to frequent for Toys for Tots events, etc. If I ever win the lottery, I'd be tempted to buy that plot of land and ban those rubes permanently.

Sponsored

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

Did the cold temperatures chase them away? Good. They've ruined at least one riding venue that I and many other guys used to frequent for Toys for Tots events, etc. If I ever win the lottery, I'd be tempted to buy that plot of land and ban those rubes permanently.
Was passed by a group of nine and a group of five flying up the canyon in which has an under 15mph speed limit set by the private property owners.