Sponsored

What did you do WITH your Jeep today.

LittleDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara JLU
yeah! Jamie Hewlett is actually the co-creator for Tank Girl and Gorillaz! I love his stuff!
Agreed. I just didn't know if it was a drawing by Hewlett or one of the later artists that vaguely followed his style.

I pretty much only listened to the two popular Gorrilaz songs from the first album, (can't even remember them now) but always dug the album covers and character development/design.

The best Tank Girl comics for me were the originals with Alan Martin and Jamie Hewlett together. The super sophomoric and wandering storylines by Martin, plus the random blurbs and things happening in the background from Hewlett really define Tank Girl for me, so most of the subsequent iterations with only one or the other kind of fell flat.

Never caught the movie, but they both didn't like anyway, right? Maybe if I find a $1 DVD of it someday.

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I have done nothing with my Jeep,. It is in the dealership getting the corrosion around the door hinges addressed. They said it would be up to three weeks to get it done as they are swamped. So they gave me a loner JLU Sahara. And of course my wife immediately took that from me to drive back and forth to work.

On a side note, the Sahara rides and drives real nice and we are averaging about 22 to 23 miles to the gallon. It is a very nice Jeep. I never really drove my JLUR stock. I drove it home from the dealership and put 37s on it the next day and have been modifying it ever since. I just wish it had a tow package on it so we could head north and camp this weekend.

Sponsored

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
couple shots from the last couple days in Sedona.....I've been to a lot of beautiful places in my life and this is right up there with the best of them.:involve:

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. IMG_0383
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. IMG_0460.JPG

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
Took my daughter up Broken Arrow trail in Sedona, Arizona.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. IMG_0460.JPG
nice! too funny I just posted a couple pics I took over the last couple days...we just got back home today....that place is beyond amazing :surprised:

MOTC JL

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
nice! too funny I just posted a couple pics I took over the last couple days...we just got back home today....that place is beyond amazing :surprised:
I agree, Sedona is amazing and wish we had more time but we did some great trails. We had a permit for Soldiers Pass but the gate was locked for some reason so just have to go back!
Sponsored