What did you do WITH your Jeep today.

Ronbo Ranger

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Wrangler Rubicon
Got the Jeep back from the dealer with longer adjustable upper and lower rear control arms installed. So the 2.5 lift is finally completed.
Brought it home and installed a modified 67 phone holder. The magnet on the 67 set-up was not strong enough to hold my phone. So I proceeded to drill a hole in the aluminum insert end of the carbon fiber tube and inserted a flex cable that had my old magnet . All this just to free up the coffee holder aft of the shifter for the wife.. Thinkin on 35's " tires next.
Sponsored

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

Please keep my son's girlfriend in your thoughts. She was in his Jeep coming to a friend's place where he was at and a lady made a left turn in front of her from the State Trooper's report he is making.

The lady of the SUV filed a claim the same day and reported she was sitting in the left-turn lane with her foot on the brake when she was hit head-on by the Jeep.

The trooper told my son last night that is wrong and she was in the intersection.

From looking at photos the front bumper is fine but the impact was to the driver's side and blew the driver's side wheel apart. My son found pieces of the metal wheel all over.

She was ejected (No seat Belt on) before the Jeep flipped front forward and the roll bar caved in toward the dash before the Jeep rolled many times and cut CVS trees off ground level and came to rest in the lot. She is in very bad shape but alive.

Trooper told my son if not ejected would not have made it. Roll Bar below the headrest.

The second driver is ok.

Just now found out she does not have insurance and lied to State Farm about where she was when hit by Jeep.

Be careful out there. His Jeep is lifted 3.5"

imagejpeg_0(4).jpg

imagejpeg_0(2).jpg

imagejpeg_0(1).jpg

imagejpeg_0(3).jpg
thoughts and prayers to her and her family and your son. Get well soon

garyji

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK Sahara, 2021 JLU Willys
Did some errands and looked for gas. Didn't find any, but I'm not bone dry and no travel plans.

G.

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sport S 2.0T eTorque
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
Drove to the city to pick up the lady and enjoyed the weather.

Sponsored

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
We finally got the transfer case gear selector replaced this week so we decided to do some light off roading to test everything out. We decided on Peewink Mountain near Boulder since it’s a fairly easy trail with some incredible views. The great thing is that nearly all of the snow was gone so it was some pretty easy four wheelin’. We also got to see a moose (from a nice distance). Unfortunately my phone was the only camera we had so this was the best picture I could get.

I think we’ll try some more challenging trails today. Maybe we can get down to Illinois Gulch.

51182454031_f329ebd750_c.jpg

51183238349_13fa2677eb_b.jpg

51182453921_a953bfcf6d_b.jpg

Burt

First Name
Burt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2014 FJ Cruiser (TTUE), 2016 Camry XLE (wife’s)
Occupation
Retired
Had Safelite replace the windshield for the second time….

geem03

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Occupation
RN/ Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
Please keep my son's girlfriend in your thoughts. She was in his Jeep coming to a friend's place where he was at and a lady made a left turn in front of her from the State Trooper's report he is making.

The lady of the SUV filed a claim the same day and reported she was sitting in the left-turn lane with her foot on the brake when she was hit head-on by the Jeep.

The trooper told my son last night that is wrong and she was in the intersection.

From looking at photos the front bumper is fine but the impact was to the driver's side and blew the driver's side wheel apart. My son found pieces of the metal wheel all over.

She was ejected (No seat Belt on) before the Jeep flipped front forward and the roll bar caved in toward the dash before the Jeep rolled many times and cut CVS trees off ground level and came to rest in the lot. She is in very bad shape but alive.

Trooper told my son if not ejected would not have made it. Roll Bar below the headrest.

The second driver is ok.

Just now found out she does not have insurance and lied to State Farm about where she was when hit by Jeep.

Be careful out there. His Jeep is lifted 3.5"

imagejpeg_0(4).jpg

imagejpeg_0(2).jpg

imagejpeg_0(1).jpg

imagejpeg_0(3).jpg
Thoughts and prayers....🙏

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Thoughts and prayers....🙏
Thanks, I do have an update. This is day 7. They have stopped the sedation. She has woken better today. They removed her from the ventilator and she is breathing on her own.

Her brain swelling is down enough that she goes to surgery Monday so they can piece together all the fractures to her skull.

The facial fractures (Eye socket, Nose, and Jaw ) on her right side will be the next surgery. Not sure if she will lose her eye.

She has opened her eye today and responded when asked to move her toes fingers etc.

She has talked a little today too. She squishes my son's hand hard.

They say for her brain injury she is really doing good for 7 days in. She is a fighter.

We found out some really unsettling things Thursday. At the crash site, there was apparently confusion and a police officer told the sister of the driver of the SUV that she was transported to the hostipal. Not sure how they confuse a 25-year-old white girl with purple streaks in her hair with a 50-year-old Black woman.

The confusion at the hospital ER and this Black woman screaming in tears that her sister was in there the nurses let her in the room where son's girlfriend was. This lady positively told the nurses that my son's girlfriend was HER sister. They kind of were in a hard spot cause they wondered how a 25-year-old white girl was her sister. It all happened so fast. The lady was screaming for her sister's rings and jewelry and they gave her the bag with all her jewelry they had just removed.

This lady left right after that. When my son got there after finding out she was there the nurses asked him if he knew her sister was there before. They told him her name was Martha. My son said hell no cause she doesn't have a sister. This issue was pushed back at the time.

So now the hospital is taken over and the police are involved cause she came in and lied and took the bag of jewelry.

To make matters worse the driver filed a claim on my son's insurance State Farm hours after it happened online. She filled it out that she was sitting at the left turn lane with her foot on the brake when the Jeep hit her HEAD on. State Farm can tell by pics of the jeep that the front bumper was not pushed in and that the impact was to the Jeep's driver's front wheel area. The State Trooper talked to my son and told him that is not correct and that she was in the middle of the intersection. Trooper cited her for NO insurance driving a 2018 Equinox SUV. Jacksonville has an issue with people getting insurance for the Tags and then canceling it.

The driver nor her sister are returning calls from the hospital or police. But the driver calls State Farm wanting her money for her totaled SUV.

Some people are just sorry humans. Telling nurses that a girl in critical condition was her sister and taking her jewerly. WTF

Sorry for venting but it helps.

Last edited:

Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks, I do have an update. This is day 7. They have stopped the sedation. She has woken better today. They removed her from the ventilator and she is breathing on her own.

Her brain swelling is down enough that she goes to surgery Monday so they can piece together all the fractures to her skull.

The facial fractures (Eye socket, Nose, and Jaw ) on her right side will be the next surgery. Not sure if she will lose her eye.

She has opened her eye today and responded when asked to move her toes fingers etc.

She has talked a little today too. She squishes my son's hand hard.

They say for her brain injury she is really doing good for 7 days in. She is a fighter.

We found out some really unsettling things Thursday. At the crash site, there was apparently confusion and a police officer told the sister of the driver of the SUV that she was transported to the hostipal. Not sure how they confuse a 25-year-old white girl with purple streaks in her hair with a 50-year-old Black woman.

The confusion at the hospital ER and this Black woman screaming in tears that her sister was in there the nurses let her in the room where son's girlfriend was. This lady positively told the nurses that my son's girlfriend was HER sister. They kind of were in a hard spot cause they wondered how a 25-year-old white girl was her sister. It all happened so fast. The lady was screaming for her sister's rings and jewelry and they gave her the bag with all her jewelry they had just removed.

This lady left right after that. When my son got there after finding out she was there the nurses asked him if he knew her sister was there before. They told him her name was Martha. My son said hell no cause she doesn't have a sister. This issue was pushed back at the time.

So now the hospital is taken over and the police are involved cause she came in and lied and took the bag of jewelry.

To make matters worse the driver filed a claim on my son's insurance State Farm hours after it happened online. She filled it out that she was sitting at the left turn lane with her foot on the brake when the Jeep hit her HEAD on. State Farm can tell by pics of the jeep that the front bumper was not pushed in and that the impact was to the Jeep's driver's front wheel area. The State Trooper talked to my son and told him that is not correct and that she was in the middle of the intersection. Trooper cited her for NO insurance driving a 2018 Equinox SUV. Jacksonville has an issue with people getting insurance for the Tags and then canceling it.

The driver nor her sister are returning calls from the hospital or police. But the driver calls State Farm wanting her money for her totaled SUV.

Some people are just sorry humans. Telling nurses that a girl in critical condition was her sister and taking her lewerly. WTF

Sorry for venting but it helps.
Sounds like real positive progress. :like:

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Had Safelite replace the windshield for the second time….
Dont feel too bad. I just had my 2nd, 2nd time-lol

Rubi6mt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 6mt
Added my first Jeep BOH today
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. 20210516_171650

Super easy trail but have to start somewhere. Getting my next one in June 😁

zrickety

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2DR 3.6L 6MT, VW 2.0T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technician
Trial by fire today...my wife got her Suburban stuck on the beach. Nobody offered to help but a guy did let me borrow a couple tow straps. After a failed attempt at the front, I yanked it out from the back. Jeep really saved the day. No pics during the crisis, but here it is looking good beforehand.

IMG_4600.jpg