Sponsored

What did you do WITH your Jeep today.

Bloody Marty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP 2 DR WILLYS 21, CHEVY TRAIL BOSS 19
First ever Lil' light mud trip in this JEEP with my wife & Sprocket my dog. Just got the lift & tires installed on the new Willys.
More to come!!

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. IMG_0456
Sponsored

Last edited:

omnitonic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys in Sarge Green
Occupation
truck driver
A 10 lb Co2 tabk and a regulator will get you aired back up in minutes. No need for a huge investment.
I put a lot of thought into going with a tank. It would be super fast, and super convenient to use, but I shot that idea down after researching where I would get it filled. Can't exactly pop over to Walmart on a Sunday. I didn't make a huge investment though, and I think I picked out an adequate OBA setup.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I drove around town and found coffee shops where I could go in with my apple MacBook and drink coffee, surf JLwranglerforms and talk to other Rubicon owners about their favorite type of coffee and what cigars, and bourbon I should drink as a Rubicon owner.

Just kidding. I washed the Jeep twice, then bought some jeep stuff at the local Jeep shop.

Armorlite carpet replacement and sound deadening material. Figure that we will be living out of the Jeep for about 11 months, Time to start finishing off the inside.

Armorlite carpet replacement.

Sponsored

306overland

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 YJ, 2020 JLU Sahara Altitude(sold), 2023 JLUR
I drove around town and found coffee shops where I could go in with my apple MacBook and drink coffee, surf JLwranglerforms and talk to other Rubicon owners about their favorite type of coffee and what cigars, and bourbon I should drink as a Rubicon owner.

Just kidding. I washed the Jeep twice, then bought some jeep stuff at the local Jeep shop.

Armorlite carpet replacement and sound deadening material. Figure that we will be living out of the Jeep for about 11 months, Time to start finishing off the inside.

Armorlite carpet replacement.
Up early I see………having morning coffee before heading in to work!

You must be planning a big road trip?

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Up early I see………having morning coffee before heading in to work!

You must be planning a big road trip?
I am up early every morning. Doing P90x plus at 430 am. Get the work out in, drink coffee and see my wife off to work. Retired so after the wife is out the door at 6 am, I am surfing JLwrangler to get my day started right.

I am always planning the next road trip. Cape Lookout on the Outer Banks at the end of the month. Home for a week, then taking about 20 women Jeeping and camping. I will be the camp bitch.

Then in July should be in North Carolina, August, will be a trip across the UP of Michigan and into Wisconsin, September will be in Flagstaff Arizona for Overland Expo West with wheeling on the way there and back. December, back to Florida and a cruise, Then January the mother load of road trip will start with wheeling all the western states, from the Arizona/Mexico boarder all the way to Dead Horse Alaska and back to Michigan. Plan to spend 11 months out wheeling......

Always planning and always working the plan.

306overland

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 YJ, 2020 JLU Sahara Altitude(sold), 2023 JLUR
I am up early every morning. Doing P90x plus at 430 am. Get the work out in, drink coffee and see my wife off to work. Retired so after the wife is out the door at 6 am, I am surfing JLwrangler to get my day started right.

I am always planning the next road trip. Cape Lookout on the Outer Banks at the end of the month. Home for a week, then taking about 20 women Jeeping and camping. I will be the camp bitch.

Then in July should be in North Carolina, August, will be a trip across the UP of Michigan and into Wisconsin, September will be in Flagstaff Arizona for Overland Expo West with wheeling on the way there and back. December, back to Florida and a cruise, Then January the mother load of road trip will start with wheeling all the western states, from the Arizona/Mexico boarder all the way to Dead Horse Alaska and back to Michigan. Plan to spend 11 months out wheeling......

Always planning and always working the plan.
I’m always up early as well. Exciting times ahead!
If we get the border open we will be pulling our trailer down to Arizona in October and then heading there after New Years. Looking forward to the desert again!!

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkin Rubi XR
I went exploring to see if I could find a way from A to B. The roads in this area are pretty confusing, but I figured it out.

I decided to see how I like airing down. I do. Airing up is pretty horrible though. My compressor was smoking by the time I got the tires pumped back up, and I was marooned for over an hour.

I think the experiment in airing down also served to reinforce that I'm not going off the deep end investing in a decent inflation setup.

Jeep dog approves:
arb twin. you wont regret it.

Sponsored

Ospreyfe55

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU Rubicon
I put a lot of thought into going with a tank. It would be super fast, and super convenient to use, but I shot that idea down after researching where I would get it filled. Can't exactly pop over to Walmart on a Sunday. I didn't make a huge investment though, and I think I picked out an adequate OBA setup.
What OBA Setup did you go with? Or going with?

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
I’m always up early as well. Exciting times ahead!
If we get the border open we will be pulling our trailer down to Arizona in October and then heading there after New Years. Looking forward to the desert again!!
I am hoping the Canadian boarder is open by the first of July 2022, as that is when I plan to be heading to Alaska.