Sponsored

What did you do WITH your Jeep today.

ODDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hella Yella Sahara
I attended the Blessing of the Jeeps over the weekend in Mesick Michigan. There were vendors, an off road course for all different capabilities of Jeeps and a prayer blessing the Jeeps.
I grew up in that town.

Sponsored

306overland

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 YJ, 2020 JLU Sahara Altitude(sold), 2023 JLUR
I tackled my first mud hole. It was probably tame compared to some of the stuff I might aspire to do, but it was scary to me. It was at least 24" deep, and much deeper on one side, so the Jeep tilted sharply toward the deep side. I came out of that thing with the biggest shit eating grin of my life. Yee HAAAAAA!!

I feel bad that I didn't get mud all the way up to the windshield, but baby steps, right?

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. 7CAC0863-E138-4589-8E20-D76DF8ACD328
Your sh!t eating grin tells me you had fun. That’s what it’s all about!!

omnitonic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys in Sarge Green
Occupation
truck driver
I tried out a local road I heard about, and decided to see if I could clean some of the mud off my undercarriage from last time. I had forded creeks before, but this road crisscrosses the creek for miles.

I paused when I got to this crossing. It looked deep. I started poking around with a stick to gauge the depth, and that's when I saw the license plate (circled in red). A bit downstream, there was a bumper with another license plate.

While I was backing down the road to find a place to turn around, I ended up meeting the guy who owns most of the property right around this crossing. He didn't tell me to go for it. He helped me figure out an alternate way across.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. 1620443799174

omnitonic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
truck driver
I tried to get to the Butt Mountain fire tower, and I made it!

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. fire

Then I headed to Barney's Wall. It had been on my hiking bucket list for years. Having seen the business end of the trail first hand, I can see why it stayed on the bucket list so long. If you want to skip pulling yourself up a cliff one scraggly pine tree at a time, you can just fourwheel it, and come out above the cliff on a fire road that was last maintained in 1973.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. barney

Forgive me for sitting like a scared little bitch, but even though I am pretty fearless around heights, it was extremely windy, and it's a LOOOOOONNNNNGGGG way down from up there. Maybe 300'.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. 1620527097214

I found teaberries up there. I've been hunting teaberries for the past 14 years. They are really rare around here.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. 1620527166680

Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Mrs. H suggested supporting a local fire company. Their catering dept. advertised a Mother's Day dinner special (3 meal choices, w/salad & dessert, $16.95 per.) I pre-ordered and arrived at the appointed pick-up time to take my place in line.

Much Yum later ensued.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. received_823555358559174

omnitonic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
truck driver
I went exploring to see if I could find a way from A to B. The roads in this area are pretty confusing, but I figured it out.

I decided to see how I like airing down. I do. Airing up is pretty horrible though. My compressor was smoking by the time I got the tires pumped back up, and I was marooned for over an hour.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. 1620614381680

I think the experiment in airing down also served to reinforce that I'm not going off the deep end investing in a decent inflation setup.

Jeep dog approves:
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. 1620615782744

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon 2-Dr
I went exploring to see if I could find a way from A to B. The roads in this area are pretty confusing, but I figured it out.

I decided to see how I like airing down. I do. Airing up is pretty horrible though. My compressor was smoking by the time I got the tires pumped back up, and I was marooned for over an hour.

I think the experiment in airing down also served to reinforce that I'm not going off the deep end investing in a decent inflation setup.

Jeep dog approves:
A 10 lb Co2 tabk and a regulator will get you aired back up in minutes. No need for a huge investment.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Mall crawl.
The Missus had to return a few items, and I wanted some fresh crew neck t-shirts.
Jockey, Large Tall, pre-shrunk, slim cut. Perfect.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. Resized_20210510_163903

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
A 10 lb Co2 tabk and a regulator will get you aired back up in minutes. No need for a huge investment.
Question. so a 10lb Co2 tank will fill 4 Jeep tires at one time?
Sponsored