First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Occupation
Solution Architect
Went rock climbing yesterday. The pictures are from the easy stuff, did a hill climb/descent that was a real challenge. Not so much up, but down I really put the skids and bumpers into a work out. I have some video I will try to post at sometime. Also tried a 3rd hill, but at 35% incline and rear camera seeing nothing but ground, I chickened out... plus I was getting zero traction, too smooth. Loved it. Cleaning out Mud too a long while, need round two cleaning soon.

IMG_4952.jpg
IMG_4966.jpg
IMG_4967.jpg

Sponsored

Sponsored

Short 1

First Name
Angi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Had it towed to the dealer. LOL
Reverse would not engage, once finally went in - when you shifted into drive the transmission would make a clinking noise. Jeep was parked in the garage immediately. Called FCA, I was able to have it towed to the closest dealer even though it still ran, that's a nice feature - it does not have to be dead to be towed, you just have to feel unsafe driving the vehicle.

Nothing came up for the tranny, but multiple codes came up for other things. They will also fix the U62 recall.

The Ocean Blue JLU has 810 miles on it and it's sitting in the shop, sometimes wish I still had the red 2010.
Ah well, see what the shop has to say today - FCA is covering the rental so at least I have wheels.
20180625_104309.jpg

OP
OP
@OUTDOORTREE

@OUTDOORTREE

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Had it towed to the dealer. LOL
Reverse would not engage, once finally went in - when you shifted into drive the transmission would make a clinking noise. Jeep was parked in the garage immediately. Called FCA, I was able to have it towed to the closest dealer even though it still ran, that's a nice feature - it does not have to be dead to be towed, you just have to feel unsafe driving the vehicle.

Nothing came up for the tranny, but multiple codes came up for other things. They will also fix the U62 recall.

The Ocean Blue JLU has 810 miles on it and it's sitting in the shop, sometimes wish I still had the red 2010.
Ah well, see what the shop has to say today - FCA is covering the rental so at least I have wheels.
20180625_104309.jpg
Good luck. Let us know what happens.