What did you do WITH your Jeep today.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Traded it for a Rubicon.

Just brought it home and loving it so far. Went from a 2018 Sport 3.6 MT6 spd to a 2021 Rubicon Auto 2.0T.

Loving it so far.

B2432593-7679-4137-8FE7-E44F2A9B773D.jpeg
Now you can drink coffee in morning traffic with out shifting gears 50 times in four miles.

Advertisement

MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 2019 Subaru Ascent
Vehicle Showcase
Now you can drink coffee in morning traffic with out shifting gears 50 times in four miles.
Also my wife and kids get to enjoy it too. So far I’m loving the 8 speed and motor. It’s a blast to drive.

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
You took some awesome photos. It looks like a great place to see and wheel. Thank you for sharing. These photos help fuel my desire to Jeep travel.
Thanks! There’s definitely so much to see here in Arizona. Much more than I thought when I moved here. I know what you mean about seeing photos. It’s such an inspiration to get out and travel. I love seeing your travel pics! Makes me want to be retired already. Haha

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 JK Willys, 1999 TJ Sport, 1966 CJ5-A
Took the Jeep camping to one of my favorite spots in UT. Good time with the family.

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
I like the Jeep, I like the Name, and I like the things you do with it.
Thanks!! Trying to take Rumrunner on as many excursions as possible. Possibly why I also have almost 34k miles in not quite a year :facepalm:

McGilli

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara Unlimited Altitude
Another weekend :)

IMG_9569.jpeg

IMG_9556.jpeg

I came out here to drive this particular road but with all the snow overnight - and never having been up this branch - I figured I'd play it safe and just hike it for a bit to get some fresh air... I'll feel better when my winch arrives next week.

IMG_9558.jpeg

IMG_9568.jpeg

IMG_9570.jpeg

cosine

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
@ERP . is pike peak now all paved road or is there still dirt section of road.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
I drove to AutoZone to purchase a pair of 16" winter wiper blades. I've had good luck with them on a variety of vehicles, and am hoping they provide similar yeoman service on the new JL.

Wiper.jpg
interesting to know that the duralast wipers are a desent brand to consider. i've tend to stay away from the duralast brand thinking as them being cheapos.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unencumbered
interesting to know that the duralast wipers are a desent brand to consider. i've tend to stay away from the duralast brand thinking as them being cheapos.
In this instance, there was no other brand of winter wiper to choose from, so I took a chance. Yes, house brands like Duralast aren't my usual first choice. Fingers crossed that they work as well as a mainline brand.

TravisEA

First Name
Travis
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Sahara, 2003 Chevy Z71
I installed a rock krawler 2.5 X factor lift today. It also got new shoes! Mickey Thompson ATZ on XD Brute wheels and rough country HD tire carrier. Was able to use my new tazer to adjust my wheel size and set tps low air sensors. Wonderful day!!

Just kidding. My entire install is still waiting on a few of the RK parts and since NY is going to shut everyone down again, everything will still be waiting to be installed for the next 6 months.....

I did nothing but drink a beer, wash my jeep, and read some of these forums. Happy Sunday everyone.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I installed a rock krawler 2.5 X factor lift today. It also got new shoes! Mickey Thompson ATZ on XD Brute wheels and rough country HD tire carrier. Was able to use my new tazer to adjust my wheel size and set tps low air sensors. Wonderful day!!

Just kidding. My entire install is still waiting on a few of the RK parts and since NY is going to shut everyone down again, everything will still be waiting to be installed for the next 6 months.....

I did nothing but drink a beer, wash my jeep, and read some of these forums. Happy Sunday everyone.
Great lift choice! Rock Krawler is well worth any wait. You'll love their products and what they'll do to bring your Jeep to the next level. And nice choice of wheels!
20200813_083329.jpg

Advertisement

ATO4x4

Advertisement