Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Every so often I might think of getting a different kind of vehicle when my Jeep wears out, maybe a Raptor or a Bronco. Then days like yesterday happen and slaps me back to reality.

5AD89061-836B-40F9-BF76-45FE8208FA32.jpeg
Sponsored

NMPirate

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU Rubicon Recon
Occupation
King Shit of Turd Island
I did Fins and Things today while at Jeep Jamboree in Moab. It was fun and I have received my first (and maybe last?) badge of Honor. For folks that like the driving challenge of something like Fins or Hell’s revenge, etc. It’s a GREAT trail. But I am more Inclined to like a trail that takes me places — like yesterday: Chicken Corner was terrific! — than I am a 9 mile circular loop that slams my Jeep around and bottoms me out on a ledge 7 times. And today really proved that to me.

anyway, it was fun to do ONCE. And I would highly recommend everyone try it..... it will help you determine what kind of jeeper that you are.......

edit: I will say this...... a Jeep Rubicon is an AMAZING vehicle. A trail like this does teach a guy like me just how amazingly capable a Jeep really is. Shocking, actually.
I'm glad you had a good time on Chicken Corners. My brother was the trail guide for that ride in his old Cherokee. He sent me a few pictures and it looks like a great trail!

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
I'm glad you had a good time on Chicken Corners. My brother was the trail guide for that ride in his old Cherokee. He sent me a few pictures and it looks like a great trail!
And he did a great job guiding.

I think that you loaned him a CB for it too. He was laughing saying that it’s so old that it was about the size of a TV and he wasn’t sure that it even had channel 39!

Anyway, please thank him again for me.

Green_girl_95

First Name
Tasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JL sport
Haha not entirely sure yet, my girlfriend will figure out what she wants and ill help with a relative direction. Luckily theres a lot more options out now than when i started lol. id at least like it capable enough to do most trails so we can always have two rigs going. However i feel like ive said that before.
So far needing new bumpers, just got new axels, suspension, and tires lol so I’m just needing some cool bumpers and a lift now

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Haha not entirely sure yet, my girlfriend will figure out what she wants and ill help with a relative direction. Luckily theres a lot more options out now than when i started lol. id at least like it capable enough to do most trails so we can always have two rigs going. However i feel like ive said that before.
Yep.... you have said that before, I was there.......:LOL:

So far needing new bumpers, just got new axels, suspension, and tires lol so I’m just needing some cool bumpers and a lift now
Congratulations on your new jeep !

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 JK Willys, 1999 TJ Sport, 1966 CJ5-A

Stopped by Tom Wood's Custom Drive Shafts to get a new Front 1350 Shaft. Big THANKS to Shawn and the rest of the Team over at Tom Wood's Custom Drive Shafts for letting us stop by and film the process of making a Custom Drive Shaft for our Jeep JL.

Sponsored

Mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
@OnlyOne the baja design fog lights (the small ones) are those the sae street legal ones. how well to the light up on the roads on a foggy and snowy day. i'm thinking of getting them.
Here are pics of pros with wide driving lenses. And that was a foggy night.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. A634F45E-E760-4A3C-961B-1CFFCB42600D

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. 1604034929909
The Sport is 25% brighter than the SAE, and then the pro is like another 50% brighter than the sport! So the pro is twice as bright as SAE.
(4900 lumens vs 3150 vs 2480).

I figured the fogs don’t do me much help in usual driving around town, they were gonna help me more in bad weather, so I went with brightest yellow, wide cornering Lenses.. figured the driving lenses (part Spot-part Wide cornering) would Throw too much glare in fog/snow. I’m happy with how they work.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/baja-designs-squadron-pro-amber-vs-clear.36118/

1604034503266.jpeg

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
What did I do? I took delivery. :)

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. Showroom A
And behold: on Day 3, verily did I Jeepeth to the food mart, for the Crown demandeth comestibles apace; and most fleetingly did I stock my cart with sundries and miscellany, and I went forth triumphant and that I might later sup most agreeably.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. 1st grocery A

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. 1st grocery B

acenines3

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport JL
Occupation
Retired
And behold: on Day 3, verily did I Jeepeth to the food mart, for the Crown demandeth comestibles apace; and most fleetingly did I stock my cart with sundries and miscellany, and I went forth triumphant and that I might later sup most agreeably.

Looks like the royal cat made out too

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T