First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU, Grand Cherokee WK2
Occupation
Vehicle Wrapper, Graphic Artist
There was raining cats and dogs today in Tampa and half the roads were flooded. After picking my son up from school we drove up and down a particularly deep flooded road. After five or six times doing this we decided to park and watch the cars struggle through the high water.:rain:

FEAB057A-B610-4588-8A80-C0385063B2A7.jpeg
Sponsored

ZONA.OVRLND

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 392 Hemi Wrangler - Follow on IG @ zona.ovrlnd
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
We were spaced out fairly well. There was a lot of rain mid day on Saturday which made going over the boulders in the trails a bit tricky. I'm sure you could paint from the bottom of my Jeep on Sunday. Was it dry or still muddy?
Was pretty dry, but in some areas there was water that had puddled up, but not on any of challenging parts of the trail

One_Angry_Panda

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Same thing I do everyday: refresh the VIN status page to see when the hell it's getting here.:computerrage:
DITTO. I've never seen a response on thread that has touched me as personally as yours has this morning. Build date 9/10. :no::computerrage::ontheloo:

Sponsored

shacdaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting-Gray
DITTO. I've never seen a response on thread that has touched me as personally as yours has this morning. Build date 9/10. :no::computerrage::ontheloo:
So I probably shouldn't tell you that I ordered mine 3 weeks after you did and it's already been built? :like:

One_Angry_Panda

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
So I probably shouldn't tell you that I ordered mine 3 weeks after you did and it's already been built? :like:
Nah, you shouldn't. LMAO :please:

Snowjeep

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Ridgeline
Wait, is that a cot in the back of your Jeep? There isn't enough room to fit a cot in the back and sleep with the back closed, is there?

20180810_172837.jpg

Potts Mountain Jeep Trail, VA.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
@OUTDOORTREE

@OUTDOORTREE

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Just so you know, one of our senior citizen members named geezer or something wants you to know that your lift and big tires are a waist and just to boost your ego and that he can do everything you are doing stock with no issues or damage.... At least that is what I have been told by him multiple times. Just kidding, I love your jeep and it looks like the lift and tires are definitely worth the money so you dont get hung up on those huge rocks.

Alacon01

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Just so you know, one of our senior citizen members named geezer or something wants you to know that your lift and big tires are a waist and just to boost your ego and that he can do everything you are doing stock with no issues or damage.... At least that is what I have been told by him multiple times. Just kidding, I love your jeep and it looks like the lift and tires are definitely worth the money so you dont get hung up on those huge rocks.
I mean, really he's not wrong, there are a bypasses to make it through. Hell if he really wants to prove a point he can stay on the highway and go around all together. I've been trying to get some decent wear on the tires, but at this rate I might be looking at new ones in a few months. the 39" KM3s are looking damn tempting. We'll see what happens there, the 37's are a good mix between daily driver and crawler.

My#8andlast

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Wait, is that a cot in the back of your Jeep? There isn't enough room to fit a cot in the back and sleep with the back closed, is there?
Yes. Fits perfectly in that indentation in the swing gate. I looked for a 6ft cot (I'm only 5'10"), moved the passenger seat all the way forward and it fit like a glove.