What did you do WITH your Jeep today.

m3lover1

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR, 2007 Yamaha R6
Took kid cousins out to SF so they can play Pokemon go community day. Excuse for me to put more miles on my Jeep

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Wife & I having a fun beach day!

Lucky man, wife loves the Jeep.

Now she wants one....

EB05CA95-EC65-4779-A699-85DFB89BE180.jpeg
It’s a double edge sword brother. When they like it then they tend to look the other way when you’re buying mods, but also if you’re not paying attention or turn your back for just a second, it’s gone, and you’re getting a text, “ went to store” or “ went to gym”......:facepalm:....., ahhhh! Get your own :angry:......:)

Sponsored

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
It’s a double edge sword brother. When they like it then they tend to look the other way when you’re buying mods, but also if you’re not paying attention or turn your back for just a second, it’s gone, and you’re getting a text, “ went to store” or “ went to gym”......:facepalm:....., ahhhh! Get your own :angry:......:)
lol I was thinking the same thing.

We went to Jeep Beach this past Spring in Daytona Biatch and she was looking around and said “Babe, you really need bigger tires and make it higher” LOL

She drives it on occasion and loves it but is scared to drive it on the beach (soft sand) because it’s a stick..

She’s been hinting I should get her one so after we are done purchasing and settling in our new home I guess I’ll have to bite the bullet.

She’s already said she wants a white one and wants it wrapped in Tiffany Blue LOL

I’m like oh God, double the mods, double the money... I guess she must think I’m some kind of baller? LOL

4x4Funlover

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Spent the day at the PA all breeds Jeep show Saturday, they had a nice little obstacle course. (pics a friend took do no do the course justice)

FB_IMG_1563696703681.jpg
20190720_145228.jpg
20190720_145236.jpg

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
My wife has been talking about getting one too. This will be fun!
It’s funny too because my wife is the type that doesn’t actually want to get her hands dirty.

So for example she wants a garden. This will involve me building a raised planter, planting the vegetables, caring for them, and picking them, so that when she looks out the window, she can say “my garden is doing great!” and posting on social media “Look at what I grew! #Organic”.

I think she likes the idea that she can just roll up the windows and drive through the dirty stuff without actually physically touching any of it LOL

Typical Supervisor...

Dawn Patrol

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
It’s funny too because my wife is the type that doesn’t actually want to get her hands dirty.

So for example she wants a garden. This will involve me building a raised planter, planting the vegetables, caring for them, and picking them, so that when she looks out the window, she can say “my garden is doing great!” and posting on social media “Look at what I grew! #Organic”.

I think she likes the idea that she can just roll up the windows and drive through the dirty stuff without actually physically touching any of it LOL

Typical Supervisor...
Lol! That's hilarious. I wouldn't have pegged mine as a Jeeper either but on latest camping trip she did a lot of hiking and even swam in a lake-which isn't like her at all either (city girl). Anyway, our Jeep was amazing on the trip and she actually praised me for buying an ARB fridge and some of the other purchases we made for the trip. She then started talking about buying a two door jeep and was considering colors and names. LOL.

Sponsored

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Lol! That's hilarious. I wouldn't have pegged mine as a Jeeper either but on latest camping trip she did a lot of hiking and even swam in a lake-which isn't like her at all either (city girl). Anyway, our Jeep was amazing on the trip and she actually praised me for buying an ARB fridge and some of the other purchases we made for the trip. She then started talking about buying a two door jeep and was considering colors and names. LOL.
Yup sounds like it's happening my friend haha

It's only a matter of time for us now I suppose HAHA

NorCalSahara

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU
Went camping in the Tahoe National Forest. Did some hiking, kayaking and off-roading. When I made it to the OHV trailhead I went to load up my off-road pages app only to find that it disappeared. I updated my uconnect specifically for this trip so it was frustrating for it to not be there when I went to use it. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix that?

6E302BBD-2CA8-483E-9B42-C7F577721207.jpeg

522A1278-E736-40C1-9956-656CFB901B4A.jpeg

8E16D25B-8C14-4CA0-9F70-C6E3987F778D.jpeg

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

beautiful! looks like a great time!

bem1

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lantanapcguy.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Went camping in the Tahoe National Forest. Did some hiking, kayaking and off-roading. When I made it to the OHV trailhead I went to load up my off-road pages app only to find that it disappeared. I updated my uconnect specifically for this trip so it was frustrating for it to not be there when I went to use it. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix that?

6E302BBD-2CA8-483E-9B42-C7F577721207.jpeg

522A1278-E736-40C1-9956-656CFB901B4A.jpeg

8E16D25B-8C14-4CA0-9F70-C6E3987F778D.jpeg
I've had off road pages app disappear on me before. After 5-10 minutes, it just shows back up....another uconnect problem...

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Found this while cleaning it:

2B34544A-83E2-4817-8BF8-7295E441F645.jpeg

Yeah, I know, I’m late to the party.. Thing is, I’ve taken them out before after beach runs to spray them and never noticed it LOL
Sponsored