Sponsored

What did you do TO your Soft-Top Window Bag Today...

JeepDave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2D Sport, V6, Manual Transmission
So I took these out of the window bag, they are the hard corners that seem to be unnecessary since the corners of the windows themselves are that shape. They're not sewn in, they slide out of a pocket so they are easily removed or replaced. Now the bag can roll flat and fit in the rear cargo bin. The bag was quite bulky with those in it. I always left it home but now I should have it with me all the time should I want to put the top down mid-trip or whatever...
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Soft-Top Window Bag Today... IMG_1662
Sponsored

Terpsmandan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel, 2022 JLUR Diesel
I just opened mine today. By roll flat do you mean that you can roll it up or can you lay it down flat? Or does that mean it fits better on the back seat?

OP
OP
JeepDave

JeepDave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2D Sport, V6, Manual Transmission
I meant when it’s empty, it folds up a lot smaller and it fits in the cargo bin now.
I don’t know what it does as to having the windows in it and fitting it behind the backseat with the top down. I can’t get it to fit back there, I doubt this makes a difference on that. Other people say they can do that but I haven’t been able to.

Terpsmandan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The bag sorta fits behind the seat of my 4 door. It is not flat against the seat. The bottom corners are folded in toward the back of the jeep. I was hoping that there was a way to roll it up like we did with TJ's and JK's.

2drjl

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl 2 door
I just opened mine today. By roll flat do you mean that you can roll it up or can you lay it down flat? Or does that mean it fits better on the back seat?
Can I see a picture of this bag?

Sponsored

Terpsmandan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

J.Ferreira

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tmgps.org
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLWS 6MT
I meant when it’s empty, it folds up a lot smaller and it fits in the cargo bin now.
I don’t know what it does as to having the windows in it and fitting it behind the backseat with the top down. I can’t get it to fit back there, I doubt this makes a difference on that. Other people say they can do that but I haven’t been able to.
You can strap it behind the back seats while the top is still in the sunrider position.
Push the back seat slightly forward, bring the top down to clicked in bottom position.
Then pull the seat back into locked position.
It all fits, you just can't get the top to lock down with the seats already locked back.
Sponsored