First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Randymarionjeepram.com
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Jeep Wrangler 4xe, Subaru Crosstrek
Doing a little test to see whats currently out there being built! Seems like these types of threads keep all of us entertained & up to date on stuff we didn't know we needed to know!

What are you doing to your Jeep this week?

We would love to hear about your process & what you're currently up to in the process of your build.
Adding a new mod? Tell us about it! We would love to amass a easy to follow list of local forum builds and rating for quality/dependability as this thread grows!

A3AD6626-D57D-498C-B34A-D117FCE1E53C.PNG
Sponsored

rfm8os

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2022 Cadillac CT-5 V
Last weekend I installed some Boom Mat headliners in the hardtop of my JLUR. And also installed a Rough Country tailgate tray that my wife had given me for Christmas.

Both were pretty easy jobs. I did have to have my son help me get the hard top off. I had to laugh because I watched a video on Youtube as a refresher as I have never taken the top off and this guy did it by himself but he was super tall with long arms and basically could unbolt the top bolts while standing on the ground outside the Jeep and then sat in the back of the Jeep and pressed the top off and stood up and walked away with it. At 5'8" with short arms and legs, I couldn' t do any of that, lol

Varilux

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I mounted a set of Rockville RWB70B marine speakers on my JFTops tonneau cover. During the warm months (which is half of the year here in DFW) I remove the hard top, install my rigid tonneau cover, and just use the Freedom panels. It's a great setup for me, but- especially with the doors off- the wind noise interferes with my tunes.

I already installed an Alpine KTP-445U amp, so I just tied the new speakers into the rear channels and increased the gain slightly. I can definitely hear the tunes now (had to set the balance a couple clicks towards the front to even things out). My SSV 6.5" speaker pods in the sound bar actually work really well with the hard top on, but unfortunately they point straight down- so I don't get much from them with the top off.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do to your Jeep today? speakers 2

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do to your Jeep today? speakers 1

IQ_imbalance

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon 3.0d
Figured out i could bolt my traction boards (shorties, not the full size maxtrax) to my hi-lift along w/ my axe and shovel...everything on the inside of the jeep out of the weather and out of the way. The hi-lift is mounted to the rollbars w/ a Dominion Offroad stealth mount. The boards just took some strategic drilling on the boards and a couple of 1/2x3in bolts....will post details when i get a chance.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.