What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

KnG818

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon
I had a bunch from an assortment I got from Marshall's a while back. Yes, I'm a Marshall's fan... so what. You should be able to find them on the Amazon.
And it's not a trunk! It's a rear storage area.

shame_on_you.gif
Rear cargo*

Biohazard

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (sold May 2020); now own 2020 trd pro Tacoma
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve been trying to decided between Icon or Synergy lift kit for the JLUR. I’m building an overland style rig with a lot of weight from AEV bumpers, winch, roof top tent, 10 gals of water, camping gear like fridges etc... Which Icon stage did you get and do the Icon springs hold up weight well? I like that the Icon lift kits is good with 35 inch tires.
Stage 8. Wanted the cdc shocks. They are worth the extra cash. Had about 500lbs of harvested deer and hunting equipment in the back recently on a 12 hour trip. Adjustable shocks worked perfectly. Just tuned my rears up two notches (6 instead of 4) and left the front as is. Exceptionally comfortable ride, love the lift.
More on my build page here, others have asked similar questions.
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/cardiothoracic-park.36628/

JeepAddict14

First Name
Debi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Black JLUR, Audi S5, Dodge Ram
Installed and uninstalled these Quake Blackout tail lights with side markers (supposedly). They looked great but didn't work, the side markers anyway. We knew the Blind Spot Monitoring system wouldn't work but the side markers are supposed to. I emailed Quake and am waiting to see what their response is. I have since found another brand, thanks to this forum that actually works with the BSM system. I may ship the Quake back and go with the other brand. We shall see.

%ypOvMH2Txa0oUdC7r%fAw.jpg

KinderMojo

First Name
Adel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Jl Sport S. GMC Sierra, Mercedes G63
Occupation
Engineer
Upgraded the rear tail lights.. All worked except the indicators.. Was hoping it was an easy fix with the Programming but still didn't work when switching to LED in the tazer.. Must be a wiring fix..
00D8B7FB-110D-4A42-9BE8-06E052478C1D.jpeg

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
Installed and uninstalled these Quake Blackout tail lights with side markers (supposedly). They looked great but didn't work, the side markers anyway. We knew the Blind Spot Monitoring system wouldn't work but the side markers are supposed to. I emailed Quake and am waiting to see what their response is. I have since found another brand, thanks to this forum that actually works with the BSM system. I may ship the Quake back and go with the other brand. We shall see.

Id like to have that Flip Flop sticker on my jeep but it would get covered with salt ,snow and crap , in the first 15 minutes !:facepalm:

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Id like to have that Flip Flop sticker on my jeep but it would get covered with salt ,snow and crap , in the first 15 minutes !:facepalm:
If it makes you feel any better I was outside last night in shorts/T-shirt and flip flops chillin’.

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
If it makes you feel any better I was outside last night in shorts/T-shirt and flip flops chillin’.
That's just mean..... :giggle:

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
Yeah thanks, makes me feel great ! My wife and I are looking to move to warm weather, you clowns better hope its not near any of you. I am a shitty neighbor !

Jmonroe

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR and a '99 Camaro SS convertible I bought new
Occupation
Retired
Big brothers, an outstanding program. Our "little brother" was 11 when we met him. Amoung other things, we used to take him wheeling, typically with the 4X4 club we belonged to at the time. Stayed in touch even after he aged out of the program (at age 18). We were at his high school graduation and his wedding. Now in his 50s he's an extremely successful multi gazzilionaire with a wonderful family. We couldn't be more proud.

Not the JL, but the XJ. I mentor a kid through BIg Brothers. and I let him drive the XJ at a small off road park. He ripped the muffler and tail pipe off. Still had a great time.

JeepAddict14

First Name
Debi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Black JLUR, Audi S5, Dodge Ram
Luckily we don't get much slush, snow, or nasty crap here like when we lived in MI. But this is a magnet so you could take it off for the winter??? :):like:

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Fixed the manifold exhaust leak so I was able to complete the Metalcloak skid system. Also installed the Yeti track bar, repositioned the steering stabilizer and the new tie rod. Got an alignment this morning. For some reason I forgot the drag link. I’ll order it in January.

FYI- none of this shit makes a legit improvement in the steering. Still have a sizable dead spot that is unaffected.
CEAD2673-A3BB-4EE7-B07A-77CFE7677042.jpeg

C53CD1B5-43CC-48B5-AB60-4B02AC195ED5.jpeg