What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

MrSahara19

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara Unlimited, 2017 Toyota Highlander
Installed the AEV 2" Spacer Lift on the wife's JL. High quality components but the instructions are really incomplete. If you choose to install one, PM me and I'll fill you in to mitigate some frustrations.

View attachment 254190

20191123_230412.jpg
Pics of the finished product??

Fire Burns

First Name
Fire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6; 2006 Chrysler 300c SRT-8
I replaced the fender gap rubber tubing that everyone uses to keep debris out of the crevice with some thicker solid core stuff. After about a year on the Jeep, the other popular option people are using had worked its way down in fender gaps, especially in the rear, such that it had become ineffective. I found a cheaper version of the same high quality material that will better maintain its shape and should improve upon it's intended purpose, which is to keep debris rocks, pebbles, and other debris out. I detailed the process here:

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/posts/927717/

Here is also some end result pics. I actually prefer this look over stock. Looks kinda badass to me and compliments the red/black duo I got going on.

Welt 5.jpg

Welt 6.jpg

Welt 7.jpg

Welt 8.jpg

FitBliss

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Limited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Got my new KMC Machete's beadlocks in today with the Milestar Patagoinia 37's from Northridge!

asdasd.jpeg

image0.jpeg

image1 (1).jpeg

image1.jpeg

View attachment 255012

image3.jpeg

sadasdas.jpeg

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

FitBliss

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Limited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
I replaced the fender gap rubber tubing that everyone uses to keep debris out of the crevice with some thicker solid core stuff. After about a year on the Jeep, the other popular option people are using had worked its way down in fender gaps, especially in the rear, such that it had become ineffective. I found a cheaper version of the same high quality material that will better maintain its shape and should improve upon it's intended purpose, which is to keep debris rocks, pebbles, and other debris out. I detailed the process here:

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/posts/927717/

Here is also some end result pics. I actually prefer this look over stock. Looks kinda badass to me and compliments the red/black duo I got going on.

Welt 5.jpg

Welt 6.jpg

Welt 7.jpg

Welt 8.jpg
Thanks for the post. The other stuff that appeared on ponytail’s YouTube was completely worthless. I’ll give this a try.