What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Brmbll007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara in Fire cracker Red
Vehicle Showcase
Hey. So with the XRC Gen 2 rear bumper, there is a steel plate in the driver corner with some threaded bolts on it. If you get the lod bracket and remove the two upper left bolts of the steel plate, you can line the lod bracket up into the threaded back of the xrc bumper and thread that bolt you just removed into the lod bracket. You may have to grind the lod bracket in the corner to make room for the other xrc bumper bolt you removed. I removed just enough for the second bolt to just clear the lod bracket and then put a washer and nit to hold it to the lod bracket. The lod bracket fits so tight that there’s no way it’s going to wiggle or rattle off the xrc bumper. Then attach the bumper to the frame and the lod plate will snug right up to the body of the Jeep. If that one bolt wasn’t lined up just right on the lod bracket it would hav been a pain to fabricate a bracket to that angle to make it work.

664BFBD0-9BD0-4EF8-A838-7ADA58E08170.jpeg
Thanks for the idea! It's perfect

20191113_185542.jpg

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 JK Willys, 1999 TJ Sport, 1966 CJ5-A
This looks great. It also looks like you travel with a lot of other equipment.

One thing I've wondered about with the Deep Sleep: where do you pack the rest of your equipment? On top of the Deep Sleep or do you deflate/inflate it at each stop?
Great question. It deflates and inflates really fast. I don't put it back in the bag until the trip is over. I just deflate it, and roll it up. Then roll it back out and air it back up. I'll make a review video for it here shortly. This was the 3rd time I've used it. I really like it.

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 JK Willys, 1999 TJ Sport, 1966 CJ5-A

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Installed Synergy tie rod, drag link and Fox ATS steering stabilizer (JK version). Had to order a 1 1/2 inch mount as the JK version is 1 3/8ths.
kl4NsIY.jpg

Ron
Looks good... I’ve been looking at these, nothing wrong with my steering but, I want to have an idea of what I want when the time comes. Wheeling it like I do, it’s just a matter of time. What is your opinion of it so far? Which track bar you running?
Thanks
Roky

77RRAD

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I have not been able to drive it but down the street to check steering wheel center. I have the Tera Flex HD IR track bar.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I have not been able to drive it but down the street to check steering wheel center. I have the Tera Flex HD IR track bar.
copy that....holler at me when you have more data...thanks.

AlamedaJeep

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Great question. It deflates and inflates really fast. I don't put it back in the bag until the trip is over. I just deflate it, and roll it up. Then roll it back out and air it back up. I'll make a review video for it here shortly. This was the 3rd time I've used it. I really like it.
Thanks! This sounds really good.

Memphis Peej

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot, Acura TSX, 2019 Moab!!!
Finished installing the Fishbone Offroad Interior Storage Rack, Front Runner Drop Down Tailgate Table, Dometic CFX-40 Fridge with Slider mounted on custom built platform with anchors.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG
We have the same tailgate table!

bajanut

First Name
Hector
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
added rubber seals to the 4 doors no more wind noise at highway speeds yeaaah!!

Reactions: RTJ

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Unloaded it from a winter camping trip. Unhooked the camper, took out the generator, air compressor, 5 bags of tools, a cooler, two radios, two guns, a chainsaw and other trash. We don't leave trash behind.

Then of course washed it and cleaned it because of this....Fuck.

lOl6CrBnjihJfH59S2_HdczUobLASlnkwWwfIRPnJQb-RBuxbJor4s1lab5bOTeZPHau_GKJ9LEpfyCi5rE=w960-h720-no.jpg