First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
myjlproject.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-250, 18’ Toyota 4Runner
Ok Finally wrapped up my Aux Switch Install. I was torn between going with OEM or an aftermarket and in the end I opted to do the OEM. It just looks so much nicer than anything I've seen out there. Came out real nice. Bought it on amazon just shy of 300 bucks. https://amzn.to/34CZdL7. and used my Superchips Flash Cal to activate them.

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
JL on weekends when I play golf & most of the time in the summer/spring... but I rotate between the others as DD's during the week to keep the juices flowing, batteries charged, etc. Tender works OT during the colder months.

I know... *sigh*... first-world problems. I'll take my roasting.

must_be_nice.gif
I just let our nanny drive the Ferrari to keep the seals from drying and the lawn boy gets the Lambo.....

WaldorfJL

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
I know what you mean, I had to add a locking cap to mine in order for me to sleep well at night, ha,ha...
Love your Avatar! My BIL started flying RC in that scale, told him to think about using a starter motor. He didn't listen and now I call him stubby. How many planes so you have in your collection?
Waaaay tooo many....started with building foamies, then into quads and helis, and now nitro...about 22 aircraft...with 1/3 being big nitros....

YippieKiYayMrFalcon

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the Mopar cargo tray and gap hider. I really just wanted the gap hider, but that part was so much on its own, it felt dumb not to just go ahead and get the liners, too. I wasn't (and still am not) crazy about the lack of coverage on the sides (it's open to allow access to the tie downs), but at least now my dog won't break his leg in the gap.

Overall, I'm still pretty satisfied, though. I do still plan on getting the Dirtydog cargo liner, but this will do for now.

IMG_2771.jpg
IMG_2770.jpg
IMG_2767.jpg
IMG_2770.jpg

IMG_2766.jpg

BernJLUR

First Name
Bern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ocean Blue JLUR (on order), 2015 Anvil JKU, 1995 4.0L YJ
Installed CMM doorless mirrors with 1" ball attachments, then removed the doors . So far, I love these mirrors. Tomorrow on the highway, I'll know for sure once I test for visibility and vibration.
inCollage_20191106_184001666.jpg
IMG_20191106_174331.jpg

TrewJL

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Occupation
CEO
Installed CMM doorless mirrors with 1" ball attachments, then removed the doors . So far, I love these mirrors. Tomorrow on the highway, I'll know for sure once I test for visibility and vibration.
inCollage_20191106_184001666.jpg
IMG_20191106_174331.jpg
How long did you have to wait for delivery? I gave up after 2 months and generic replies from the company.

BernJLUR

First Name
Bern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ocean Blue JLUR (on order), 2015 Anvil JKU, 1995 4.0L YJ
How long did you have to wait for delivery? I gave up after 2 months and generic replies from the company.
Ugh. Sorry to hear that. It took one day because I found them like-new on Facebook Marketplace an hour away for 150 so I grabbed them today.

TaySC

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Altitude
Installed the Mopar cargo tray and gap hider. I really just wanted the gap hider, but that part was so much on its own, it felt dumb not to just go ahead and get the liners, too. I wasn't (and still am not) crazy about the lack of coverage on the sides (it's open to allow access to the tie downs), but at least now my dog won't break his leg in the gap.

Overall, I'm still pretty satisfied, though. I do still plan on getting the Dirtydog cargo liner, but this will do for now.

IMG_2771.jpg
IMG_2770.jpg
IMG_2767.jpg
IMG_2770.jpg

IMG_2766.jpg
Hey, do you have the link to where you purchased these at? I am new to the Jeep Community and need to do something similar for my two large dogs.

YippieKiYayMrFalcon

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hey, do you have the link to where you purchased these at? I am new to the Jeep Community and need to do something similar for my two large dogs.
I picked it up off amazon. It’s the cheapest I could find. 82215656AB 2018 Jeep Wrangler Molded Cargo Tray - Cloth Seats - With Gap Hider https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CZR6ZS5/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_yU3WDbTN67PWW

You can also just get the gap hider without the mats, but it’s still pretty expensive on its own. https://www.quadratec.com/p/mopar/c...MIpqKq94HX5QIVh-DICh2Z8gPSEAQYASABEgLL7vD_BwE

You can always try to google the Mopar part number for either and try to find a deal elsewhere.

TaySC

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I picked it up off amazon. It’s the cheapest I could find. 82215656AB 2018 Jeep Wrangler Molded Cargo Tray - Cloth Seats - With Gap Hider https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CZR6ZS5/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_yU3WDbTN67PWW

You can also just get the gap hider without the mats, but it’s still pretty expensive on its own. https://www.quadratec.com/p/mopar/c...MIpqKq94HX5QIVh-DICh2Z8gPSEAQYASABEgLL7vD_BwE

You can always try to google the Mopar part number for either and try to find a deal elsewhere.
Thanks.... I'll have to research it a little more for the leather seat option.

YippieKiYayMrFalcon

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

TaySC

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Last edited:

Jo's Jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Waaaay tooo many....started with building foamies, then into quads and helis, and now nitro...about 22 aircraft...with 1/3 being big nitros....
Holy smokes! I thought my BIL had a lot with 14. I used to watch some club guys fly during my lunch break a stone's throw away from the border here in San Diego. Anything from Gliders to Jets. My personal favorites are Biplanes and the F4U Corsair.

pokey02

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 JCW, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
Swap the side panels/ bottom with your factory Pumpkin grill. It will look much better.
Thanks for the feedback, but I like the way it looks as is. To each his (or her) own.