IndustrialAction

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the ICI Magnum steps Saturday, got them for a hell of a deal on Extreme Terrain and easier for the wife to get in now. Ordered the ICI Magnum front bumper also, be here Wednesday, Extreme Terrain has a great price on it too.
I run the same steps. Do you find them useful? I guess my wife uses it but they're kind of awkward to me.

Did you try pushing them up closer to the doors? I had some issues with the driver's side but I got the passenger side pretty much flush with the body so you can't see the pinch seam or bolts.

alex_kcco

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
I run the same steps. Do you find them useful? I guess my wife uses it but they're kind of awkward to me.

Did you try pushing them up closer to the doors? I had some issues with the driver's side but I got the passenger side pretty much flush with the body so you can't see the pinch seam or bolts.
Right now they aren't useful for me, i always step over them, but my wife uses them, she's 5'2 on a good day. I'm thinking once I do a 2.5 inch lift and 35's I might use them more.

I tried getting them closer to the body but the front wouldn't go up anymore and i wanted them to be level, at least it hides most of the pinch seam and doesn't bother me too much

Fire Burns

First Name
Fire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6; 2006 Chrysler 300c SRT-8
Right now they aren't useful for me, i always step over them, but my wife uses them, she's 5'2 on a good day. I'm thinking once I do a 2.5 inch lift and 35's I might use them more.
I tried getting them closer to the body but the front wouldn't go up anymore and i wanted them to be level, at least it hides most of the pinch seam and doesn't bother me too much
@blessidsoul12 Best pinch weld solution is a little black Plasidip. You'll spend a few minutes taping everything off, but the results would be well worth in IMHO.

Reactions: RTJ

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Got my new to me wheels and 37’s installed yesterday. I will get some better pics later

A989422D-EE92-435E-BD81-13A90DCF2E04.jpeg

F0FF0310-42C3-48FA-9F22-74485A4E4B92.jpeg

MALL R8D

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon
Installed one Rigid flush mount in my new rear bumper. It was missing the silicone washers for the other one, and I can't find them locally so I have to wait on Rigid to send some. :(

I will only post one half of the Jeep so I don't make anyone's eye twitch.

IMG_20191008_085738_943.jpg

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
Installed one Rigid flush mount in my new rear bumper. It was missing the silicone washers for the other one, and I can't find them locally so I have to wait on Rigid to send some. :(

I will only post one half of the Jeep so I don't make anyone's eye twitch.

IMG_20191008_085738_943.jpg
Nice work there... and thank you for not doing this to us:

blind.gif

MALL R8D

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon
Nice work there... and thank you for not doing this to us:

blind.gif
I got the diffused lights so they will hopefully not make a giant blinding spot like that on my camera. I am sick as hell right now though so I didn't test my lopsided lighting in the dark yet.

Even diffused, the single light was incredibly bright in full sunlight. My phone definitely adjusted to make it look less blinding. :camera: