What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Added 33” Nitto Ridge Grapplers with 17” XD wheels. No lift.

31BC24B6-E74A-4D06-A043-FBC950271EB8.jpeg
Ive got about 16k on mine, similar setup as you and I love these tires.

Slight poke for a wider stance (which I like), very versatile tire and surprisingly quite even with doors off.

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon/2020 Mazda3 Hatchback
Occupation
I play piano in a whorehouse
That’s one key component in longevity, we just celebrated our 37th year, and I’m pretty sure “ yes dear” played a big role....;)
Wow, congrats. In today’s society, 37 years of marriage is quite the achievement.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, congrats. In today’s society, 37 years of marriage is quite the achievement.
Yeah, thanks, high school sweethearts, from rival schools, lol... met after football game, couple of us crashed their homecoming dance. So weird, got in fight and found the girl that turned out to be my wife the same night, lol.

TheLodgeOne

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
The wife decided yesterday, she didn’t love the wheels and tires she ordered for her Gladiator. They were just laying around the garage, sooooo, there mine now. Rocking 37’s, so ordered some 2.5” springs and other components to complete my lift. Will get the suspension squared away in the next couple weeks.

98813AF6-3D95-4EE7-8365-E7FE0FFAE2E9.jpeg
17036D30-CDA2-4639-AFD7-4AA6A9232544.jpeg
D03FAC55-54E9-4715-BC7B-5A2A54CA2413.jpeg
Were you on stock suspension in these pictures?

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
@Arterius2

Let me know how those work out for you man. I’ve been interested in them but I haven’t pulled the trigger yet because there wasn’t enough actual user reviews out there yet. I’m stock also so they should slap right on and replace my OEM set.
will do!

jlroman2

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara (Granite)
Occupation
BCBA
Vehicle Showcase

Visible15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sahara
Are your switches activated and working already? My ess was disabled because the new harness that was provided in the kit wasn't fully seated. Once I enabled the switches and they weren't working, I knew it was the harness.
Nothing working yet, I need to have My dealer flash my system. So while they’re at it, might as well have them fix up the rest

WillDo559

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl rubicon unlimited
Nothing working yet, I need to have My dealer flash my system. So while they’re at it, might as well have them fix up the rest
I got a tazer to enable the switches, also used it to calibrate tire size. If you plan on getting bigger tires, you might consider that route instead of going to the dealership multiple times. For the ess error I bypassed the harness and connected the two pins together, one is a female connector and the other is a male so they connect together.

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
I just bought the 1.5 leveling kit with the shocks. Everyone states their stiffer, can u explain? Like does it ride harder on road like banging on pot holes? Or less body role and tossing around in a good way.. I got a great deal used so I figured what the hell
@MORTON
Here are few points that I noticed driving around the city for an entire day.

- I can feel the bumps more, this was the first thing I noticed going over speed bumps, rebound is more crisp and possibly quicker, I was at first a little annoyed by this as I was hoping for a more plush ride, however it’s starting to grow on me, there is no residual vibration and going over bumps felt clean, so I’m starting to get used to this. All this means nothing until I hit the trails, time will tell, will report back after some off-roading adventures.

- Less body roll, less boat like, especially can feel it during turns, I used to lean over to the sides whenever I make a quick turn, this is less pronounce with the Falcon shocks.

- Less wandering (May be placebo though, still needs more testing, since my steering was pretty good even before the swap), but I literally just drove a 30 minute straight highway without ever jimmying my steering, had my steering wheel dead centre, relaxed my hands and it literally just drove itself.