Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
They’re 35”. I was a little nervous about 37s when I got the Jeep. Wasn’t sure about regearing and what not. I figured I’d try 35s and see how it went. If pretty sure I’m going to 37s next and if I need to regear, well that’s Jeep life. Lol
You have good spacing tire to fender right now, imho, I’d wait to lift higher until you get 37s. I’m on 37s with 3.5 inch lift, and I definitely wouldn’t want any more fender space, some say I’ve got to much now. If you have 3.6 with auto you won’t need to re gear right away, it does pretty good on 37s.

621195DA-7DDB-46CD-A80B-A0200F739D1C.jpeg

Blu bi Kong

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Alright so rebel towed it back to thier shop. Took it all apart rechecked and torqued and loctited everything. Apologized and sent me on my way. Happy they took care of it, just a major major hassle and oversight by someone. Ill keep my rebel sticker on for now lol
I'm shocked they didn't come up with a $500 Rebel Off Road card. Glad to hear they did fix it though

Blu bi Kong

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
That woulda been nice, woulda spent it the same day lol
I know I was watching what they did. Making it right after seeing the pictures of how they sent you home. The fact they simply made right and did nothing else astounds me! They were the go to regearing stop in my mind. They have slipped from that spot after this. Hope it's all behind you anyhow.

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
I know I was watching what they did. Making it right after seeing the pictures of how they sent you home. The fact they simply made right and did nothing else astounds me! They were the go to regearing stop in my mind. They have slipped from that spot after this. Hope it's all behind you anyhow.
Agreed...that's an alarming oversight. Bad customer service to not do something in addition to fixing it. A simple $50 gift card goes a long way.

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah thanks man im just glad @RebelOffRoad made it right. I had to take two days off work for the ordeal though so that kinda sucked to be out that, but It is what it is, jeeps back to operational and silent now lol.

IndustrialAction

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
@Quadratec ring brake light installed. Quick and easy. Hardest part was getting the spare back on but that had nothing to do with the product

9F0F1BE9-3B7A-452D-B95A-AC788FDA4C7A.jpeg

AnthemAVM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
For the past 4 years I've been using a Thule 'Spare Me' bike carrier to transport my sand chairs and umbrellas to the beach when surf fishing.
The bike carrier works well enough, but sometimes the blocks and straps for the bikes get in the way when loading beach chairs.
I found a NIB Thule 'Spare Me' bike carrier on Ebay for an amazing low price, so I bid on it and won!

Today I mounted the new bike carrier making sure all the parts and pieces worked as they should.
Once that was done, It was time to modify the old bike carrier for dedicated beach duty.

A Dremel with a cutoff wheel made quick work of the plastic blocks.
After that, I zip-tied some pipe insulation to the horizontal supports, and just like that, I'm done!

IMG_7933.jpg

IMG_7993.jpg

IMG_7994.jpg

IMG_7995.jpg
Smart keeps sand out of the Jeep

Tritonman

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
ITS Duty Manager
Replaced the rear cigarette adapter with a dual USB quick charge and mini voltmeter. I did the front one too, so i figured might as well do the back. Also added a light to the tailgate. I run soft top and hard top so attaching it to the hard top was not a good option for me.

20190914_131321.jpg

20190914_131345.jpg

20190914_131355.jpg

Tritonman

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
ITS Duty Manager
Had to get the pros involved to get my new Borla Touring Exhaust in, try as i could..i wasn't able to get the exhaust fully seated.

20190914_153927.jpg