Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F150
Vehicle Showcase
Installed Redline hood lifts.

1. Shipped in a sturdy tube, well packed, decal and instructions. A+
2. Well designed. A+
3. True, 5 min install using existing holes/hardware A+
4. Works fantastic. One of the most useful mods you can do!

Ghost Silvy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Over last 3 weeks we've installed Smittybilt front and rear bumpers, Smittybilt winch with Factor 55 prolink, window vents, put graphics or lettering on side of hood and of course washed multiple times.

20190812_162116.jpg

20190812_162301.jpg

20190812_162317-1.jpg

Last edited:

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
I think they ride great. I have the RK RRD 2.25 shocks on. On road with the combo I think it's about 5-10% stiffer than stock which I actually like as I felt the stock suspension was too squishy. Off road I find it just awesome. I live in the desert and end up on way too many washboarded and heavily rutted roads, I haul ass through these and you barely know they are there. I've never hit the bump stops on the bottom end, and I've bombed through more than a few "oh shit there's a huge hole in the trail" situations. For the slow crawling stuff I've got no complaints at all either. The only complaint I've got at all with the kit is that I have too much articulation in the front end, i'm going to have to install limit straps as I have almost shot out a coil spring on a couple of occasions. I'll take that problem. Problem is that ride quality is very subjective, so where I may really like what I have others may not. Also keep in mind that i'm running their entire kit, their shocks, and rolling on Mickey Thompson ATZ P3's which are a D-load rated tire (I run them at 28 PSI cold because of the stiff sidewalls). I also air down to between 17 and 20 PSI when i'm offroad. So there's a ton of factors involved in how a set of springs will feel to different people. I will say that several people who offroad have made comments about how amazing my Jeep rides both on and off road FWIW. I have a bunch of mods planned which will add some weight and will probably go to 37's when I swap out my axles, I fully plan in buying their 3.5 springs to update my lift. So, all that being said I am 110% satisfied, but i'm not sure how much of it is specifically the springs themselves or the entire setup as a group.
I need to install limit straps myself. Did you ever do this to yours?

estankie

First Name
Eddie S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Occupation
Community Health RN
Just out of curiosity, did you do the work yourself or take it to a shop?
endangered species jeep shop did the work. i picked out tires and wheels. do not have the skill set to lift on my own.

estankie

First Name
Eddie S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Occupation
Community Health RN
Just out of curiosity, did you do the work yourself or take it to a shop?
jeep shop in holyoke, ma...endangered species. i picked out wheels and tires. do not have skill set to lift w out breaking my neck...

Kripas

First Name
Kripas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU
Installed Redline hood lifts.

1. Shipped in a sturdy tube, well packed, decal and instructions. A+
2. Well designed. A+
3. True, 5 min install using existing holes/hardware A+
4. Works fantastic. One of the most useful mods you can do!
Pictures or it didn’t happen

Texan42

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Installed the Mopar rear cargo mat with seat back protection. Felt very weird cutting the carpet on a brand new vehicle, but looks good.

cowgirljeeper

First Name
Shaunti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bikini Pearl JLUR, 1997/2001/2-2014 Rams, 1979 Ford, 1978 Ford step-side
Installed the Mopar rear cargo mat with seat back protection. Felt very weird cutting the carpet on a brand new vehicle, but looks good.
pictures?

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Well I had to clean the inside of the Jeep. I asked my wife how in the hell did you soak the inside of the Jeep and fill it will sand. She said, Hell I don't know. I was flying the drone at Silver Lake Sand Dunes for about 15 minutes. After reviewing some video clips, I found out. My Jeep is to left. at the very end of the 8 second video.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Over last 3 weeks we've installed Smittybilt front and rear bumpers, Smittybilt winch with Factor 55 prolink, window vents, put graphics or lettering on side of hood and of course washed multiple times.

20190812_162116.jpg

20190812_162301.jpg

20190812_162317-1.jpg
What are your thoughts on those Ironman tires? I like their look but I hesitate because they're suspiciously cheaper than other MTs. Are they still a good tire on and off road?

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Well I had to clean the inside of the Jeep. I asked my wife how in the hell did you soak the inside of the Jeep and fill it will sand. She said, Hell I don't know. I was flying the drone at Silver Lake Sand Dunes for about 15 minutes. After reviewing some video clips, I found out. My Jeep is to left. at the very end of the 8 second video.

:CWL:

Big Al D

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Took my doors off for the first time. ❤ #blackjeepsmatter

05335460-FAA0-4B81-B978-81767A5DC538.jpeg
Love the bottle opener! been looking for a place to put mine, that works.