J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I finally got around to replacing the stabilizer & front shocks with the Fox 2.0 ATS / 2.0 Performance IFP. So that's 3 Fox given (@GreyFox gives zero ). I'm expecting the rear shocks Monday & I'll get to them next weekend.

The bolts on the stock stabilizer bracket were a bitch to remove... that thread lock was something else. I needed the fury of a thousand suns heat gun to remove one of the bolts...dang near almost stripped it. I think @Bricazo was eating Wheaties.

One correction, @Roky … replacing the stabilizer actually was incredibly easy... so now I have to stake claim to being that living proof you speak of. ;)

stabilizer.jpg

Replacing the front shocks can be done without removing the inner fender liner (I didn't). It would be easier if you removed them, but it ain't necessary since you can still get to the upper 18mm bolt.

shock.jpg
Awesome stuff! Glad to see you finally do some work. I thought you were just "that guy" that had all the awesome GIFs - :CWL::fist bump:

c20040215

First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S; 2023 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Went light wheeling today. And soon after I got home I got hit and run. Someone hit my rear bumper and took off out side of my apartment. I thought it was me messed up the bumper when wheeling earlier today but I am pretty sure I did not see it when airing up before I left the park.
Does anyone want to let go a OEM plastic rear bumper with senor holes ? I will go pick it up or pay for the shipping.

IMG_20190810_195836.jpg

IMG_20190810_195829.jpg

fightingmajor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited Punk'n Orange
Just ordered me a set of those. I really thought about painting the white that you can still see. But I think I’m gonna pass on that for now. Maybe down the road. Or I’m going to talk to a guy I know who does car wraps what he would charge to wrap that remaining white. I don’t want to have to deal with paint smell ever.

jjiswhoiam

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara Mojito! 2.0t, 2016 Lexus RC350 F-sport
Just ordered me a set of those. I really thought about painting the white that you can still see. But I think I’m gonna pass on that for now. Maybe down the road. Or I’m going to talk to a guy I know who does car wraps what he would charge to wrap that remaining white. I don’t want to have to deal with paint smell ever.
I thought about it too, a body shop locally said they would charge 400 to do the j derailed in black, but I didn’t end up doing it. The white doesn’t bother me as much now the headliners are on there.

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome stuff! Glad to see you finally do some work. I thought you were just "that guy" that had all the awesome GIFs - :CWL::fist bump:
These hands were made to hold golf clubs.

thank_you_03.gif